Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2008, 04:37 AM   #1
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
Send a message via Yahoo to DiananColin
I NEED HELP

I need help from someone. I live in the Toronto area, my Montana 3400 is in Longs SC close to North Myrtle Beach stored at Willowtree Resort. My husband Colin passed away suddenly on the 19th April and I need to get the 5th wheel home. The main problem is it has a Slider Hitch. Does anyone know of a reliable insured person who could tow the 5er back to Canada and what it would be likely to cost. Thanks for your help. Please Email me at dianaduddridge@rogers.com Thanks Diana
DiananColin

DiananColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:14 AM   #2
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Diana,

I'm sorry to hear of Colins passing. We will keep you in our prayers. I can't help you with the need for someone to tow, but hopefully someone will be along soon who can.
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:53 AM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
See my post in "announcements from our members.."

We are across the pond near Cleveland Ohio. We would be more that happy to help in some sort of a shuttle from S.C to within a couple of hundred miles from here. Don't know what it would take to get a rig that is not USA owned over the border but perhaps a Canadian can come across and pick it up?? Come on guys maybe we can get it up here in 100 mile or so leaps like the pony express. I don't understand the slider hitch part..We have a standard 16K draw tite hitch
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
ChuckD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7916
Send a message via Yahoo to ChuckD
I would consider picking it up at the Pa/Ohio line and taking it on if you can meet me at the border and assisit me to cross and re-pay my costs. I live in Medina NY 40 minutes from the Lewiston Bridge. If you want to talk to me I can give you my number on PM
ChuckD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #5
ChuckD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7916
Send a message via Yahoo to ChuckD
I would consider picking it up at the Pa/Ohio line and taking it on if you can meet me at the border and assisit me to cross and re-pay my costs. I live in Medina NY 40 minutes from the Lewiston Bridge. If you want to talk to me I can give you my number on PM I do not have a slider hitch
ChuckD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #6
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
This thread is being locked. Please post under the Announcements Section...... There is an identical post there.

Thank you.

RVWheels
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote