Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-29-2007, 07:04 AM   #1
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
Tropical breezes???

Well,
Came all the way down to FLA for the warm breezes...they have a deep freeze warning up for tonight...LOL Everyone I know down here is blaming me since it was unseasonably warm here until I showed up. So, tomorrow we pull out of here in chilly St. Pete, and head down to the Everglades. There are absolutely no openings in the Keys, unless I want to part with over $100.00 a day...which I sure as heck don't!! So, I'll try the dry docking thing for $10.00 per night, and see how that goes.

We're gonna do the air boat through the Everglades tourist thing, and see if the cold follows me down there too...LOL

My truck is supposed to finally be ready this afternoon. They promised it to me by Friday, but ended up having to take the hitch out, then take the bed off the truck altogether. I sure hope they know what they're doing at the collision shop when they put all of it back together again.

On the road agin....I cain't wait to get on the road agin....

Jan

Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
hope all goes well. watch out for them gators.
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:16 PM   #3
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
WoW $100.00 a night I would be boon docking to, Have fun and let us know how the air boat ride goes. I was born and raised in Florida and never went on the air boats.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:50 PM   #4
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Jan, if your boondocking experience goes as well as ours did last week in Quartzite, you'll find it's a breeze, providing you have a generator. I'm glad to hear that you can boondock there for $10.00 per night. What area are you specifically looking at?

Hope your truck gets back to you in perfect shape and soon.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote