Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-09-2005, 04:09 PM   #1
rickfox
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2959
Tow Vehicle Graphics

Good Evening All,

Recently, while out on the road I saw a 3500 Dually Crew Cab Chevy towing a Cedar Creek 5er. The TV had a smaller version of the 5er front graphics nicely displayed on the side of the truck - it appeared to be a decal - I'm talking something that covered a large portion of the TV front and back doors. It looked really cool! Made the 5er/TV look like a coordinated package.

Is there anything like this available from Montana that can be affixed to the TV. I asked our dealer this question and he didn't have a clue.

rickfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:32 PM   #2
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Rick
We've talked about this before. Do a search for decals. A few of our members have their matching TV and Montana. Decals can be ordered from the dealer (he needs to call Keystone). Also you can have a sign artist who paints advertising on trucks do it. We had our previous TV painted to match the decals on our previous 5er. It does make a really sharp looking unit going down the road. We plan on having our new truck painted to match the Montana.
Happy trails..............
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 03:35 PM   #3
Jim
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #865
We have our new white 2006 Duramax with graphics to match our 2004 2980RL. We took our truck and 5er to the graphics shop and they doodled something up on the computer that looked OK to us and slapped it on. Looks great, not to loud. They even took of the 4x4 logo and put a new one on in its place that matched the colors. We havn't had the rig hooked up yet with the new graphics and trailer, but we are heading south on Saturday and the nagavator will get some photos and we will post them.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 03:49 PM   #4
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Jim
I'm anxious to see! Have a safe trip. See you soon.
Happy trails...................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 03:23 AM   #5
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Jim, if you don't mind telling, how much did the grafics cost installed? I will be looking forward to seeing them.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 01:33 PM   #6
Jim
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #865
The graphics only cost us $165 Cdn dollars which in your money is about $140 US dollars. I was real pleased with the price, but I will let you judge when you see it. The rig is hooked up outside and ready to go tomorrow at the crack of dawn, but we can't take a picture now because of the bliding snow storm. Neighbors think it looks OK too, but I think they just said that because they are happy to see us go for four months.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 03:33 PM   #7
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Jim, thanks for the information on the price. We hope that you have a great trip and also hope your neighbors are happy about your trip. We are looking forward to pictures.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote