Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-09-2005, 10:11 AM   #1
Gonfishin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3604
New Montana Graphics?

For those of you who were at the rally in Goshen this past sept and took the factory tour you probably saw the large new graphic Slicker that was in one of the coaches. While driving by the factory yesterday I saw a few Montana's in the yard with the new graphics. If you liked them on the sample sheet you will really like them on the coach. I made a quick u-turn and went back to the yard and got out and snapped a couple pictures on my phone. Unfortunately I don't have a way to download them to my computer. While taking a few pictures I was greeted by one of the sales reps who was very interested in my opinion of the new color scheme. I got the impression that this change was not a done deal yet. He stated they were a proto-type and wanted to see what the feedback was.
I asked about the new color for the cabinets that we saw during the tour and we promptly went into one of the units on the lot and I saw for myself. At the time of the tour I liked the new color (Maple) and I still do. Allot of folks thought it might be too dark. I have to admit it definitely darkens the inside of the coach. In all fairness, the new cabinets were installed on a coach with a new color wall board that was also a little darker. I was told they were going to try another unit with the new cabinet color and the same wallboard that is in my 05 3670 which is slightly lighter in color. It looks like the new cabinet color might get shelved for a while.
All of this pales in comparison to the other change I saw on a couple of units. I was asked to keep this info on the down low but lets just say that if these new changes take off those of us with short bed trucks are going to be very happy. The new changes do not only affect those of us with short bed trucks, everyone would benefit.
As far as the shocks on the 06's I asked him about that and he said absolutely they are still installing them. I looked under one unit myself and saw them there.
Rick

Gonfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 10:53 AM   #2
gkbutler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4049
Send a message via MSN to gkbutler Send a message via Yahoo to gkbutler
Can't wait to see what they look like
gkbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 01:19 PM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Will never know what I will get on the 3670 I order in Jan/Feb..It will be like a surprise package.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 07:42 AM   #4
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Maybe this is what I saw on a rig on the Interstate in Arkansas yesterday. What colors are the graphic? Tan and brown, more simple???
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 11:34 AM   #5
Gonfishin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3604
Judy, Yes the graphics I saw are more earth tone in color. Different shades of brown, tan, gray and silver. Less clouds and more stripes than swooshes you might say.
Gonfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 01:40 PM   #6
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
We would love to see the pictures. I hope you can find a way to download them.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 05:29 AM   #7
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
That must be what we saw on I-40 between Flagstaff and Albuquerque. We saw two or three of them. I just got to where I could recognize a Montana coming from way down the road and now have to learn the new graphics!
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote