Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 05-26-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
jsmitfl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1709
Send a message via MSN to jsmitfl
Hydro 4000

Ok,
Haven't saw anything on here about this device yet. I hope I'm in the right area. Check out the web page and at the bottom of the page a short video from a news station here in Florida. I know several people who have installed these and I'm just waiting to see the results. Check it out. http://www.hydro4000.com/ Also there is a 100% Tax rebate form you get for puchasing it.

jsmitfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 03:26 AM   #2
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Jsmitfl,

There is a discussion on the Escapees Forum that talks about this issue. The general consensus is that this particular item is worthless. Just a way for someone to get some of our money in their pocket.

Of course the hydrogen fuel cells actually exist and do work. However they are very expensive.

If it does work and if you actually get a 100% tax rebate then you'd think we'd be seeing this thing all over the place. Because they are saying that here is something very valuable for nothing! Sound to good to be true? It does to me.

I'll be following this thread and the one on the other forum just in case......

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 03:31 AM   #3
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
By the way....... The Mythbusters of television fame.... tested a device similar to this. They found that in fact the thing would produce hydrogen. However it was so little and so slow and took a lot of energy to produce that it was simply impractical.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote