Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-23-2003, 03:31 PM   #1
Montana_207
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #207
Light inside refrigerator

Well, I finally got everything unpacked out of our camper since Bill's accident after the camping trip. After I took everything out of the refrigerator and shut it off, I left it open and then realized that the light stays on when it's open. Our refrig in the other camper didn't. I was wondering what do you do when leaving the door open, unplug the bulb??

Bill had a CAT scan done as the pain meds & muscle relaxants weren't working and found out he had cracked a rib also. He is still in pain but is slowly getting better.

2003 3295RK Montana
1998 F350 4WD Diesel

Montana_207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search