Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-14-2020, 09:41 AM   #1
Woodworker
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22922
RV towing services

We have a policy with Foremost insurance on our coach. Included for free in that policy is a RV roadside assistance plan. We have never used it and I'm concerned that we may be wishing we had Good Sam or Auto club if we have a flat or breakdown. Does anyone have experience with Foremost Roadside Assistance and how did it work out for you?

Woodworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 10:23 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Can't help you with Foremost, but if you do choose to look elsewhere consider Coach-net. We've been with them for over 10 years of full timing and they've been great when we needed them. Changed a flat on our car in a wildlife refuge that GPS doesn't find. Got police to us asap when we had a blow out on I-10 in Tucson. They also have found mobile techs for us twice and once got us a next day appointment with a tech that had told me on the phone he was booked until the end of the week. I did have a similar policy with Honda when we bought a new motorcycle and the one time I tried to use it they told me they didn't have a locksmith anywhere near me. When I called the local locksmith and he came out, he told me he was contracted with them so I'm not a big fan of "built in" roadside service.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 05:05 PM   #3
R.S.O'Donnell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodworker View Post
We have a policy with Foremost insurance on our coach. Included for free in that policy is a RV roadside assistance plan. We have never used it and I'm concerned that we may be wishing we had Good Sam or Auto club if we have a flat or breakdown. Does anyone have experience with Foremost Roadside Assistance and how did it work out for you?
We've been carrying AAA RV Premier for several years and we won't be renewing it (expires Dec 31st).

Just found out they don't change inner duals and now have a $500 limit on service calls. Still doing my research. Might just "self insure".
R.S.O'Donnell is offline   Reply With Quote