Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-20-2004, 05:51 PM   #1
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
My Appreciation

First of all, my sincere thanks to all of you who conveyed your prayers and condolences to Steve and me on the recent passing of my brother. Our two weeks in California and all that it entailed was very difficult and Steve's daily reading of the messages of sympathy and support from the MOC was truly heart-warming.

Secondly, my thanks for all of the lovely comments on the individual Rally pictures. I'm glad you liked them.

Finally, after meeting so many wonderful MOC members at the Rally, I simply had to get my own UserId and see what all this Forum stuff is about. Besides, with Motormouth ... I mean, Steve, it's the only way I can get a word in!

vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 06:12 PM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Hi Vicki, You are very welcome. We do the same for all our family members and in my opinion all the MOCers are like family.

And Welcome "vickir", with just 1 post, to the MOC and to think you only have 5424 more posts to go to catch up to "Mr Motormouth" the Living Legend. Now lets see, if you start making a post a minute in 60 minutes you'd have 60 posts. Just think at 60 posts an hour in just 90+ hours you could catch up and maybe even pass the MOC Legend. But that is if you can keep you know who away from the 'puter. Yeah like thats gonna happen.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 06:22 PM   #3
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
How could I possibly compete with a Living Legend? And if I didn't have my own computer, I wouldn't even have the one post! On the other hand, since I'm quasi-computer-challenged, it's good to live with a computer guy.
Old 10-21-2004, 12:37 AM   #4
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Welcome vickir,
I'm not sure the board can handle TWO Living Legends! LOL Good to see you with your own ID here on MOC.

I hope things are getting back to a routine for you two. A good grandkid "fix" goes a long way toward making things get back to normal in a hurry!

Mary Kay is slowly getting better but still fighting the pain. We should know in another week if the treatment plan he has her on is really working. Sure hope it is. After hitting this smoggy valley I've had a migraine headache for a week. We've got to get out of this place. It is just awful. We have the second or third worse air quality in the country! All the time we were on the trip neither one of us had any breathing or headache problems! Oh, well. We can go anytime we want.... I just have to get her to "want" to go. It may end up just being ME doing the going! :-) See you later and welcome to the MOC.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 01:04 AM   #5
Bob and Sheri
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #347
Welcome Vicki! It's great to see you posting. As I recall---Steve has had to ask you questions about the Montana regarding things he did not know. Now you can answer them yourself! We're glad you're here!
Bob and Sheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 01:42 AM   #6
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
Vicki, I know that it takes awhile to get over a loss in the family. But in moving forward we remember the wonderful times which we had with them and now know they are at peace. I am so glad that you have your own UserId and look forward to your postings. You know I get up at four in the morning to get on our computer. HA! HA!. That way you have it all to yourself. It was so great to meet both of you at the rally, and all the other wonderful MOC owners. This is a great group and we are looking forward to the next one in 2005.
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 01:55 AM   #7
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Vicki,
Good to see your on the Forum and moving forward after a difficult time. Thanks for everything at the rally and keep in touch.

Steve and Betty
steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 03:24 AM   #8
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Vicki, Patti and I would like to add our condolences also, we have both lost brothers at young ages too, and we know how hard it is to accept. Glad to hear from you and would like to say we had a great time at the rally and meeting both you and Steve. By the way, was there really 13 Steves at the rally?
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 05:02 AM   #9
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
I'm so sorry Steve and Vicki for the loss of a loved on, I think I missed that post because I don't remember offering my condolences.

I'm glad to see you have your own ID, how sweet is that? LOL
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:49 AM   #10
faeb and genb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #57
vickir just realized who you were. Sure enjoyed meeting you & steve last winter. Sure wish we could have made the rally.
Gene
faeb and genb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 03:38 AM   #11
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
Bob and Sheri ...
Thanks so much for the welcome and the card ... it was so thoughtful and very much appreciated.
v
Old 10-22-2004, 04:54 AM   #12
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Welcome Vickir, I too am very sorry about your brother as I know how it is to loose one. I pray that the lord will keep and bless you in this time of grief.

I am so happy to see you posting on the forum,Thank you for all the wonderful pictures. Although I could not be there the pictures made it almost bearable.

prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 09:35 AM   #13
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Vickir,

Glad you decided to get your on ID. After having followed your travels for the past year it seems as though you and Steve are old friends.

You are in our prayers as you mourn the loss of your brother.

God Bless,
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 11:20 AM   #14
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by fulltimedreamer

Vickir,

Glad you decided to get your on ID. After having followed your travels for the past year it seems as though you and Steve are old friends.

You are in our prayers as you mourn the loss of your brother.

God Bless,
Fulltimedreamer, we **are** friends. Oops, that's not what you meant!
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 08:58 PM   #15
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Welcome to the forum vickir! Glad to have you aboard. Nice to hear something from the better half. Sorry about your loss. Life does go on. I don't think we will have to worry about you keeping us posted. Happyrving.....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote