Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 09-21-2011, 05:02 AM   #1
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
FallRallySatelliteSetup

CapnChris has extended himself to assist the Fall Rally attendees on the Satellite Setup. Here below is just a sample of his expertise!

mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #2
Johnnyg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9710
I knew he could do something other than make large pyramids with those cans!!
Johnnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:52 AM   #3
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Is he really an MD? That's good, so he can consider fixin' you back up after he punches your lights out for making fun....

Jes' teasin'. I'm sure you're all teasin' too. But it's nice to know that he can fix up anyone who tries to drink outta that can. I've never had Keystone Light. Ya think there would be better reception with a better beer? Is there a better beer?

I do like the big sign. That's nicely done, but is it doctored into the photograph? I can't figure out how it's supported. So many questions. I'm easily confused.

Have fun at the rally, y'all. Sure seems like it's gonna be a good one.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:09 AM   #4
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
CapnChris loves NFL football and called Monday night while on the road to the Fall Rally. He inquired if I knew what TV channel the Monday Night Football game was on...a fair question. I responded it was ESPN to which I now know why the game was blacked out in his area!!!! His dish was only a single LNB with the wrong kind of beer can! He remains ready to assit the Rally attendees!
Old 09-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #5
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Y'all need to be a little further south to get really good redneck reception on that dish.
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
Y'all know capn chris knowed I's a comin' up here to "Yankee" land and wanted we'uns to feel we'com. Bein' suthen and a lil slow, why it was jus' plum pleasurin' to see sumpn' simler ta home. Y'all come now, Ya heah. Hill Billy HOOK
HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #7
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Art, we arranged to have those signs made for every rally attendee at the Fall Rally 2009.
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:18 AM   #8
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by David and Jo-Anna

Art, we arranged to have those signs made for every rally attendee at the Fall Rally 2009.
Yes you did Jo-Anna. Just know that BGS, while not associated with Keystone at this time, came forward and did them for us this year. We thank BGS for their hospitality in doing so. They're great signs. Dennis
Old 09-22-2011, 07:40 PM   #9
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Cool!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:45 AM   #10
Sheepdog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10354
The "can" Chris uses on his dish is an official OEM "Keystone" product for use in the North (Indiana) only. He uses suthen beer cans when down home. Being Aluminum, the can is "Lite" , easily replaced, and ,of course, can be recycled or self refilled as needed. It may not get all the NASCAR channels as a single can, so he may need the 3 can setup to hit all 3 satellites. The Dish, if hung on his front porch door, will also keep crows away from sitten on his lawn chairs.
Sheepdog is offline   Reply With Quote