Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-16-2009, 09:12 AM   #21
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
ya right Dean - hahahahaahaaaa - it was exchanged silently with the one you gave me for slaughtering my name.

I might have been presumptuous on that Slick! hahahaha - I just remember somebody referring the the "Engineering" department when they added the second return air vent on the steps.

bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:14 AM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Hey..hey... Lambchop has wiring diagrams. They have schematics..Montana sent them..they do exist.We are wrong.

I have said before. If any Rv manufacturer were to build a Rv to the standards of quality that I expect in terms of quality of materials and construction not many of us, myself included, would be able to afford one ..or the truck to pull the weight. However..having been to many plants and seen how these things are built IMO a increased level of quality control in the construction of these Rv's even using he same vendor provided materials would result in a better unit with fewer failures.

Come on guys be nice.. Free and open exchange of ideas and experience you know...leave the sarcastic remarks to me..I took classes...
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 11:32 AM   #23
Nib
Established Member

M.O.C. #27259
Hi there. I just bought an '08 Montana 3000RK up here in Canada. Would your wiring diagram be of any use to me? If so, I'd really appreciate getting a copy! Thanks, Richard
Nib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 11:39 AM   #24
Jcroome
Established Member

M.O.C. #20350
Sorry but there is no such thing. Apparently in the last few years they have made some strides in this area but only for the last couple of years. I believe in the past everyone RV was made slightly different. It was up to the worker to decide how to run wires, etc. Also the owners manual is of little use. Your best bet is to ask questions here.

2012 3625RE
Jcroome is offline   Reply With Quote