Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-22-2006, 02:59 PM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Go Steelers

Yes I live in Ohio near Cleveland and yes I am a Browns Supporter..However..I am from PA. Was born in Pittsburgh, Pa, North Side, and also a Steeler fan. Browns and Steeler games are a HUGE family affair as half the family is in Ohio and the other
half in PA. Be it noted that The Steelers kicked Denvers you know what and the Steelers WILL win the Super Bowl .Am now watching the end of the Panthers/Seahawks game and it looks like the seahawks and the Steelers in the SB. Seahawks..Steelers..Steel cuts water...

My teams are the Browns, execpt when they play the steelers, The Steelers and the Dallas Cheerleaders..er..Cowboys...

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 03:46 PM   #2
paulrem
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #299
Rich, now we agree on at last two things together, Montana 5ers and the steelers. GO Steelers! I was also born and raised north of Pittsburgh, Oil City(born) and high school in Brockway. Believed in Steelers since Bobby Lane was the QB.
paulrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:59 AM   #3
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
They looked very good. Especially on 3rd and long during the first half. I predict a big win for young Ben and the older Bus.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:05 AM   #4
kdeiss
Montana Master

M.O.C. #164
Born and raised in Pittsburgh (Dormont) now Robinson. Love the Black and Gold
kdeiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 02:25 PM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by paulrem

Rich, now we agree on at last two things together, Montana 5ers and the steelers. GO Steelers! I was also born and raised north of Pittsburgh, Oil City(born) and high school in Brockway. Believed in Steelers since Bobby Lane was the QB.
Been to Oil City Many times..Had a hunting camp in Tidioute, Pa
Old 01-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #6
paulrem
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #299
Rich, know just where you are talking about. I really like the western Penna. area. We may be in the area this spring. We are planning our trip east from April through May. Need to be back in Idaho first part of June for meetings that we need to attend. We will be visiting in the Lewisburg, West Virginia area babysitting grand kids, can't wait. We will be going through Ohio on the way home.
paulrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:34 PM   #7
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
GO SEAHAWKS!! Even though we live in Texas now, our hearts are still in the NW...
Myrna
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:10 PM   #8
c5racer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #444
It took Seattle 30 years to get to the Super Bowl, and where do they get to go, Detroit in Feb. They might be a little mad! Lived in Seattle area for 30 years until we found Dixie, Utah
c5racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 06:20 PM   #9
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Well we agree on two out three, Montanas and Dallas cheerleaders or is it the Cowboys! Oh and I wager a steak dinner on the Seahawks to win the superbowl.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 06:27 PM   #10
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Hate to POP your bubble, but my choice is those Hawk's, they are going to beat them Stalers up, and win the Super Bowl.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:32 AM   #11
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by paulrem

Rich, know just where you are talking about. I really like the western Penna. area. We may be in the area this spring. We are planning our trip east from April through May. Need to be back in Idaho first part of June for meetings that we need to attend. We will be visiting in the Lewisburg, West Virginia area babysitting grand kids, can't wait. We will be going through Ohio on the way home.
We go up to the Kinzua dam area every year and the Hearts content area, wheeler fire tower camp ground(If you are going to pass by exit 151 on the Ohio TPK let us know.will give you a number and can have lunch or dinner..or Bkfst.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:36 AM   #12
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Trailer Trash 2

Hate to POP your bubble, but my choice is those Hawk's, they are going to beat them Stalers up, and win the Super Bowl.
Surely you jest.....
Old 01-24-2006, 09:15 AM   #13
rickety
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4855
GO HAWKS.
30 YEARS A HATCHING, READY TO FLY!!!!
GO HAWKS!!!!SISBOOMBA!!!!
GO GO GO!!!!!
DETROIT IN FEBRUARY, NO BIG!!!! WIN WIN WIN!!!!!
rickety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:44 AM   #14
Lstierw
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3532
Thanks Myrna.... and we do agree...Go Hawks..
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Imp

GO SEAHAWKS!! Even though we live in Texas now, our hearts are still in the NW...
Myrna
Lstierw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:05 PM   #15
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
With the defense both teams brought to the playoffs, this has the makings of a classic. Being from the south, I find myself torn on this one. I like both coaches and both teams have players who attended the University of Georgia—Hines Ward for the Steelers and Mack Strong for the Seahawks. I suppose I would lean toward the Steelers, but would not complain if the Seahawks pulled this out.
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:23 PM   #16
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
I think J.D. hit the nail on the head. Both teams have great defense, may the best team win.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote