Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-12-2020, 06:41 AM   #21
Nanagumps

M.O.C. #24559
We had this same problem at our home in Idaho. Found out these are cluster flies. The flies congregate on a warm wall and find their way in no matter how well your home or rv is sealed up. We found that spraying the wall with Cutter 32 fl. oz. Concentrate Backyard Bug Control Spray fro Home Depot, when it started to turn cold and the flies sought out the warmth of the wall, did the trick. This kills the flies before they crawl in. Google cluster fly for more info.

Nanagumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:43 AM   #22
Mikelff
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26851
Have not had any bug or rodent issues so far. As a preventative, i have stuffed any cracks or possible entry points with steel wool. The soapless kind. Rodents hate that stuff and wont chew through it. As for bugs, except for the occasional mosquito that might get in, I have been fortunate and not had any issues. I have used the bug bombs before for out buildings and they worked.
Mikelff is offline   Reply With Quote