Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2006, 04:21 AM   #1
carlson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3268
Looks like we are going to do it!!!

Looks like we are going to do it.
Had a realator in last week.
Alot of work to get the house ready.
Looking at winter in Yuma AZ.
Any help on campgrounds in Yuma AZ area would be helpful!!!
Thanks

carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 05:13 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Google "Campgrounds in Yuma, Az" for CG information..We have been watching the weather in Yuma all winter from here in Northern, Ohio and it is HIGH on our "will be there next winter" list. We will spend some time there as well as the RGV.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 06:12 AM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Congratulations on your decision to fulltime. Sometimes making the decision is one of the hard parts. Glen and I have tossed it around for a while and so far agree that for us, it's best to "MOST of the time"....at least for now. We certainly have the option to change our mind later. It's a wonderful lifestyle. It you have a stick house, the hard part is coming home and having so much to do.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:01 AM   #4
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
Congratulations on going full time! We ourselves have just started our very first for "real" full timing trip today. It also just happens that we are headed to Yuma too. We have a lot down there that we will be staying at During the winter when it does nothing but rain in Washington state. We will look around and get some info for you, when we get there. Should be on Saturday, if no delays occur.

melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:01 AM   #5
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Congrats! I wish I was able to join the many of you that are fulltiming. All in due time...
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:18 PM   #6
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Come on in!! The waters fine. There's plenty of room. It will happen quicker than you know. Hoping the house sells soon and you can be on your way.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 03:43 PM   #7
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Congratulations on your decision to sell your home and fulltime. I talked with my realtor today and we will be listing our home on Friday. We along with our neighbors are joining together to sell as a commercial property. We haven't decided if we are going to purchase another stick house, yet. If we can sell, we will move into the RV and make that decision at our leisure. We also have to decide on the best time for Debbie to leave her job. Anyway, excitng times are just around the corner. Change is filled with a mixture of anticipation and anxiety. You don't want to make the wrong decision. After much contemplation and prayer we believe this is the right step for us.

I wish you the best as you embark on your new adventure!!!
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:06 AM   #8
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
We spent quite a bit of time in Yuma this winter and really liked the La Quintas RV Park but I know Les and Julie love Cocopah and will be going back there again next winter. There are a lot of nice parks in Yuma and the price is right.

Helen

adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 07:45 AM   #9
Longwell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5192
Sven and Pat - We hope all goes well for you. We have already decided, but have to wait for DW retirement (5 years, 1 month and 7 days - but who's counting? - lol).
Go for it, and we'll see you later.
Larry
Longwell is offline   Reply With Quote