Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-20-2021, 03:58 PM   #1
hemiallen
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28242
Our new 3120RL

Picked up our '21-3120 Legacy pkg Thursday. Still learning.

Our rig was ordered so it's a recent build. They upgraded the solar charger from the Jaboni to a Victron 100-30 MPPT charger, and we have a Victron smart shunt as well. Of course, the InCommand has paired them both successfully, but I can't get the Victron App on my Iphone to find either of them so I can see their information.

They also replaced the Gen prep transfer switch to a Southwire 41261 with surge protection. This unit has a red "fail" light in the cabinet facing the back of the RV next to the 12v ceiling fan. I can't find this model listed on their website, so hopefully it is a step up from the 41260 which states it has "LIMITED" surge suppression.

These are all of the upgrades I have found, and I suspect these might be some of the 2022 changes mentioned by Mike Haylett's messages on FB.

Can't wait to get the batteries installed and do a boondocking run, but that will be a few months possibly.

Allen