Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Florida Region
Click Here to Login

Old 01-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
MOCer's Mini Rally Photo

Well another great turnout for the Florida RV Supershow and the 5th Annual Florida Region MOC MINI Rally.

ATTENDIES

We were very disappointed that there were a number of MOCers that had indicated they would be there but for whatever reason were no shows. I only had 2 phone calls and an email cancelling for health reasons. All I can say is you all missed a great time.

To those that attended Lorraine and I Thank You. For those that didn't I can only say "Maybe next year."

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 04:33 AM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Fine lookin' group!!
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We were no shows..Long story...My fault. We did go down Saturday.Lot of old friends there and some new faces. I have got to pay more attention to what is going on.Next year......
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
now glenn if there was a way to come back to this photo and # each body and then put a name and handel on that face , that would be great , is it possible as you would have to # them on the photo or an arrow to the head , then everybody would have to put in there name and handel,,, sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
CasaDelSol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8563
Sorry Glenn that we couldn't stay for the photo. We were dragging by 1:30 and had to leave. We worked the night before and had to work that night as well. Midnight shift will kill ya!! It was good seeing you and Lorraine and finally meeting Sailer. I can't open the pictures here at work (blocked access). I'm sure it was a fine looking group!!
CasaDelSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Good lookin' bunch!

Pam
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:31 AM   #7
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Sorry we were no shows. For the first time in many years we did not make it to the Tampa show. On Sunday morning I had my first ambulance ride to a local hospital with the scare I was having a heart attack. NOPE...turns out it was a gall bladder attack so I was kept in the hospital and had emergency surgery on Wednesday. Did not get out of the hospital until Saturday. Am now home and slowly recovering. Was good to find out my heart is in great condition after all the EGG, EKG, and stress tests. Now just will take time to get my energy back! Sorry we missed everyone. Next Year!!!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote