Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2008, 06:51 AM   #1
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Sharing home RV sites for free

Free 50 amp site w/full hook ups available from Oct 30, 2008 to March 3rd, 2009 on private property with beautiful view of the Tennessee River. Email cdc5046@hotmail.com for details. Serious inquiries only. We know the price of fuel is a burden and have met some RV'ers from the northern states who come to TN for the winter. We have been members of this forum for a long time and would love to be a part of a network of RV'ers who share RV sites for one night, one week or longer with others on the forum.

Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:57 AM   #2
snfexpress
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5140
Lindy: what a wonderful and incredibly thoughtful idea!

Hope to meet up with you one of these days.
snfexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:10 AM   #3
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
That is a great idea. People like you are the reasons that we are in the MOC and happily staying here.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
I have offered my driveway for overnight usage for a few years. A couple of folks have availed themselves of our RV site. Unfortunately it is not nearly as appealing as Delaine and Lindy's place! But we do have a 50 amp electric circuit as well as water and even a sewer connection.

If you'd like to or need to stay overnight anywhere in or around Bakersfield, CA just drop us a line or two to make sure we're going to be around.

This time of year Bakersfield is NO place to be! It is just too hot. If we were smart we'd be up somewhere near Rlwhit! Now there is a CG you do NOT want to miss! It is awesome.

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:40 AM   #5
rlwhit
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3189
Thanks Dennis. Today it is forcast for 75, clear, and slight breeze. No AC needed here. We have had a few rigs in on their way to Alaska. The open sign is out.
rlwhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:52 AM   #6
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
I'm Lindy of Delaine and Lindy, my wonderful wife posted the (Free) 50 amp site with full hook ups. We wanted nothing except to give someone the chance to live in Tennessee. She also posted on the RV.net site also. And would you believe they pulled the post, reason given, it was advertisement, oh yes there was one complaint out of many thousands. Want to bet it was someone who thought we were costing them money. Oh well so be it, the offer still stands. But Life is good and we Live every Day as if its the last day. We are only given so much time in this wonderful country and we try to give some back. GBY....
Old 07-10-2008, 03:30 AM   #7
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
We might be the only people here who have stayed at both the RLWHIT and the HAMRAD-PERETIRED campgrounds. Both campgrounds are 5-star, the hosts are wonderful and the convenience is the best!

Delaine and Lindy, thank you for your thoughtfulness, people helping people is what keeps the MOC forum beneficial.
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:19 AM   #8
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
I emailed you today, we are interested. What is the elevation there? How are the roads coming in?... Dave and Betsy
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:42 AM   #9
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Dave and Betsy,

I assume you emailed Delaine and Betsy. If you meant me (HamRad) our elevation is 495 feet.

Enjoy your outing and remember everyone is welcome at our place too.

Thanks,

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #10
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Dave and Betsy, I'm Lindy of Delaine and Lindy and kinda looks like there will be a Big Sky at Delaine and Lindy's RV site this winter. Delaine is doing another e-mail to you two now. We think the Big Sky will look cool under the big green building. I will give you directions from I-24 exit 4 (Clarksville TN) which will save you a few miles. However it will be a two lane road Tn 48/13 but its a good road just a few curves but you want have a problem. GBY....
Old 07-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #11
trukdoc
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2220
Send a message via MSN to trukdoc
Mabe the moderaters of MOC will put in a section to share member spots. I will have three hookups when my yard no longer looks like a construction zone.
trukdoc is offline   Reply With Quote