Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2004, 03:06 PM   #1
wileecoyote985
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2134
Picked up our 2980 Saturday

Hello all. Just joined the ranks of Montana owners yesterday. Been RV'ing for years, most recently with a 34 foot Southwind prior to our new baby. Spent yesterday evening and today going through the new rig. We sure like it.

We've admired the Montana ever since our friends got one several years ago. Decided that, seeing as though I have a diesel pickup anyway, we might as well eliminate one drive train and get the slide outs we've been living without.

As far as personal information goes my wife and I are retired and are now full time grandparents. We have been spending winters in the Florida panhandle for the past several years. Last winter we started volunteering at a Florida State Park. The volunteer work has been very satisfying. We are very much looking forward to taking the new rig down for a few months this winter.

I'm sure I'll have some questions as time goes on. While we are somewhat seasoned RV'ers, 5th wheels are a new experience to us both.

I look forward to jawing with some of you.

wileecoyote985 is offline   Reply With Quote