Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2004, 01:51 PM   #1
Montana_1968
Established Member

M.O.C. #1968
Greetings !!!

Hello To Everyone. I'm pleased to find this website with so many as myself. It will be great to hear and share with you guys. My wife Carol and I purchased a 3670 last year and have enjoyed it. We had a 29' Coachman TT before, but this is much more comfortable. We enjoy camping and traveling and sharing with those of like interests. Although we live in Florida, we often travel to new vistas. This country has so many beautiful places to see. We can't seem to stop. Perhaps we have a touch of Gypsy blood in us. Anyway, Greetings to all. Michael

Montana_1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 01:58 PM   #2
BamaBrowns
Established Member

M.O.C. #1527
Hello Riverman777

I too have the 2004 3670RL and love it. The wide open space in the living area due to the oposing slides sure makes it feel almost like home.

My husband and I often need a little breathing room and the 2 doors between the bed and the living area has been a blessing at times.

We are from Birmingham, AL and spend a lot of time in Gulf Shores. We would love the get together with other members in our area for camping trips.

Welcome to the best group of folks that I have found on the web.

Janet
BamaBrowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 03:10 PM   #3
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Greetings to you also Michael and Carol! I just know you will enjoy this site so much. Great people here. Welcome to the MOC family!
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 06:46 PM   #4
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Michael and Carol, Welcome to the club. So glad you have joined us. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves. Always good to see a post from new members when they join us.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 10:19 PM   #5
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Welcome Michael and Carol, Thanks for sharing with us. Keep us posted. Happyrving.....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 12:55 AM   #6
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
Welcome Michael and Carol. So glad that you joined the MOC forum. Keep us posted on your travels. Hope that you can make the rally in Sept.
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 03:49 AM   #7
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
Welcome aboard Michael and Carol! Yes, this is a great web site and lots of knowledgeable Monty owners. Continued safe travels .....
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 05:55 AM   #8
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Welcome Riverman777 we are so glad that you joined us here on the MOC. This is a great forum with a lot of great members to share with. We look forward to seeing your post and hearing all about your great adventures. Happy RVing
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:24 AM   #9
Montana_1968
Established Member

M.O.C. #1968
Janet - thanks for the warm welcome! It is nice to know that there are others who enjoy the 2 doors as much as myself HA HA --

Michael & I love traveling and how much easier \ nicer is it when you can do it in comfort.

We look forward to meeting new people, making new friends and seeing new sights.

Take care till we chat again

Carol

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by BamaBrowns

Hello Riverman777

I too have the 2004 3670RL and love it. The wide open space in the living area due to the oposing slides sure makes it feel almost like home.

My husband and I often need a little breathing room and the 2 doors between the bed and the living area has been a blessing at times.

We are from Birmingham, AL and spend a lot of time in Gulf Shores. We would love the get together with other members in our area for camping trips.

Welcome to the best group of folks that I have found on the web.

Janet
Montana_1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 03:39 AM   #10
larryngail
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #888
Greetings Michael!
And WELCOME. Just met your better half....and didn't want you to feel left out
larryngail is offline   Reply With Quote