Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 09-18-2008, 11:17 AM   #1
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Meet And Greet a Member

Well,
Driftwoodgal, a.k.a. Coleen, dropped by today for a face-to-face visit. It was so nice to meet someone who we have been chatting at on the forum for over a year. Earlene and I had the pleasure of her company, and they we met up with Bob, Coleen's worse half, at Cracker Barrel for a nice lunch. It was a fine lunch and great company, well, at least for us. I'll let Coleen describe their escapade.

Coleen and Bob cost us money as we followed them on down to Camping World. One of my good buys was the dogie bag attachment for the leash. I will not spill the beans on what Coleen bought.

It was a very pleasant day.

Thank you Bob and Coleen.

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #2
Icehouse
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7893
Oh yeah, rub it in - lunch at Cracker Barrel. Do you know how far away the closest Cracker Barrel is to us? Over 2,500 miles. TOO FAR!!!

Glad y'all had a good lunch. It is nice to meet folks from our fine forum, isn't it?!
Icehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Wayne and Earlene,

It was really nice to meet you two in person. We had a great time and hope to see you in Texas City once we get down there. We will be swamped at first so I can't promise how soon it will be. I will stay in touch with you though. I hope you get some good news in San Antonio about Earlene's knee.

Be sure to keep up with all of that cooking and cleaning for Earlene. Your SOB is just beautiful, I see why you are proud of it. I heard on the radio that they will have one last concert at Hills Cafe, next Wednesday. If you don't want to go to that, pop over there and just have a bite to eat. Also, if you are looking for some great Mexican food just follow William Cannon, west, until it dead ends into 290W. There is a Mexican restaurant called Flores that is in the strip mall there on the corner to your left.

Bob just about dropped his teeth when he saw the price of our new addition. He really wasn't going to buy it, but he knew how close we came to losing everything in San Benito.

So we will now be sporting a 50amp Surge Guard to protect the Monty.

Again, great to meet you two.

Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote