Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 09-26-2007, 05:19 AM   #21
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Ozz that was a very thoughtfull thing you did! But I know you and am not surprised.

John and Christa, I hope you all are feeling better.
We think of you often.

Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:39 AM   #22
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
You guys are making me misty. Thank all of you.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:03 PM   #23
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
I guess, I should have taken picture's. HOT SUN BURNING DOWN ON THE MONTANA ROOF. OZZ'S BOY, KAKIE SHORTS AND WHITE T SHIRT. (NON SKID BOAT SHOES) on the roof, getting all that chalk and dirt off. Guy looked really thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Low and behold, and COLD BEVERAGE WAS DELIVERED. After having a few sips. THE PACED PICKED UP, AND MY GOD the roof was completed.... iT'S A WONDERMENT (new word) what a small can of COLD BEVERAGE can produce.

After the whole episode was over and I had thanked the MASKED MAN (lone Ranger) He said, well friend. as I recall, I was standing beside the road with the rain pouring down, and a truck disabled, when you arrived with a smile on your face and hooked my rig up and hauled it 20 miles to BRANSON.... I guess it's payback.. You know I had completely forgot about that incident!!!!!!! OZZ had not. What a great forum and CODE we have here. yea even this old goat get's misty eyed now and then.

Safe Travels my Friends John
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 03:12 PM   #24
Ozzie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1358
Send a message via MSN to Ozzie
Well there you go my friend...what goes around comes around...
Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote