Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2006, 11:43 AM   #1
ggranch
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6588
New Member from MO

Hi,
Just signed up tonight. We are the Smith's. Bob, Karen and little dog Cookie (please don't tell her she's a dog). We are presently sitting in the snow waiting not too patiently for spring. Not just for the camping season but that is when we will truly be Montana owners. Right now we have a Trail-Lite TT but are trading for a Mountaineer at the end of Apr. We are not new to RVing but will be new to 5ers. My brother has one so many helpful hints have been coming our way. Hope to see more. Happy trails to all.

Bob Karen & Cookie

ggranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:59 AM   #2
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Bob, Karen & Cookie,
Note I included Cookie...did not want her to believe I thought her a dog...
Welcome to the MOC forum. Thanks for taking the time to post. You have joined the forum at a great time (prior to taking delivery). We did the same a few years ago. We learned so much from the great owners here. Everyone is very willing to share and answer any questions you may have. Seems no matter what experience or problem comes up, there is someone here who has "been there done that". You have made a great choice by deciding on a Montana Mountaineer. We are on our second Montana (moved up from a 3295RK). We enjoy our unit and live in it for about eight months out of the year. Again welcome. Enjoy...Keep posting and be sure to join us at one of the rallies so we can get to know you better
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:59 PM   #3
JH Sechelt
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4976
Hello Bob Karen & Cookie,

Welcome to the Forum, great to have you along. We know all too well about the "cookies" in our life's. Ours is "Cammie" and if I mention the Cookie word to her she'd never leave me alone.
Again welcome to the forum and I hope the spring doesn't seem too long away.

J&D
JH Sechelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:08 PM   #4
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
Welcome to the MOC. You'll find this to be the BEST group you'll ever belong to.

DONnANNIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:56 PM   #5
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Welcome, fellow Show Me state peeps. Glad to have you aboard!!
Ozz
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 02:57 PM   #6
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Welcome to the MOC, Bob, Karen and Cookie. We are glad to see you are now here. We know you will really like your Montana. We, too, are on our second Montana and enjoying it. I don't believe that you can have a question about your Montana or RVing in general that you cant get answered on this forum.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:01 AM   #7
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome ggranch to the MOC family.

Being that you are from MO I thought I would point out an MO event where you will be able to have a face to face meeting with a number of other MOCers. We will be having an MOC rally in Branson in May. You can get all the details here.. http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...play.php?f=167
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:13 AM   #8
Mudchief
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4961
Like Glenn stated above come join us in Branson with your new unit. You will have a great time and meet a lot of happy RV owners.
1200 watts of Solar
Mudchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 05:16 AM   #9
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Welcome to the Montana/Mountaineer family. Lots of good stuff on here. Sounds like you may have a lot of experience to share yourself.

Happy RVing.........
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:48 AM   #10
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Welcome, we are sure glad to have you join our group!
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:05 AM   #11
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Welcome aboard from one newbie to another. We just upgraded from a KZ Sportsmen TT to the Tana Mountaineer 5th wheel. New experience for us, as we had never pulled a 5er. Pulls a little different from the TT, but we will get used to that. There's a ton of good info here, and lots of good folks to help. Hope you enjoy.
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 03:21 AM   #12
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome, Bob, Karen, and Cookie! We retired from Topeka and have kids in the KC area (Kansas side) and are currently in Independence until 12/27. We commiserate with you on the snow and ice! Another day or two of sunshine and hopefully it all will finish disappearing! The low last night was 11 here in Independence with 9 forecast for tonight. So we'll be glad to head out of here in less than three weeks. Meanwhile, if we can answer any questions or help you, please let us know. We're not experts but have been through a few trials and tribulations. You can email me by clicking the mail icon above this post. Just put MOC or something in the subject so it doesn't get deleted as spam.

The Mountaineers are very nice rigs. I hope you get a lot of enjoyment from it.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 03:58 AM   #13
emurray
Established Member

M.O.C. #6507
Welcome to the MOC. We have a 2006 Montana Mountaineer 344RET and absolutely love it. I think you've made a great choice.
The Montana owners that participate in the forum are very knowledgeable and are always willing and eager to share their experiences. If you have a question or concern, just post it and someone will be along shortly to address it.
Be sure to checkout the "RV Related Links" on the MOC home page.
Once again, welcome and enjoy your new rig...
emurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:09 PM   #14
rrheik
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6292
Welcome Cookie, Karen, and Bob. We sure are glad to welcome a newcomer family, as new folkes ourselves, we have sure grown to love the people and this site. You will find the most caring, generous, knowledgable folks around on this forum. It has proved invaluable for us. We know that when spring arrives the long wait will be well worth it. You are getting a fine rv and a great support group. We wish you all the merriest of holidays.

barb and bob
rrheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 02:00 PM   #15
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Welcome Karen,Bob and Cookie!
Great to have you! Looking forward to meeting you all sometime.
Please try to come to our Branson Montana "get-to-gether" in May of next year.

I am orginally from southern MO. Been in CO almost 30 years so has been long time since I lived there, but I have to go back to MO for my "Missouri fix" every year. Have family and friends there too.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:32 PM   #16
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY Bob Karen and Cookie _ We are also going to have a BRANSON GET TOGEATHER IN MAY 2007 IF YOU CHECK THE THREAD. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME. YOU NEED TO SIGNUP AND SEE US ALL THERE. Right now were looking for rig numbeder twenty 20 to sign up. It will be at Campton Ridge Camp Ground the 17th through the 20th of May 2007 - Bob check out the thread for CG Number to make $20.00 deposit for reservations or PM me if you have any questions. Looking forward to meeting your whole family. John
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote