Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
PowellsMonty
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1967
It is gone.

I posted a photo of our Monty underwater because of a flood we had, it was totaled so we had to buy a new used one. Ours was a 2003, couldn't find a used Montana that we liked, didn't want to buy a new one, $$$$, so we got a 2008 Everest. Not as nice as a Montana but had many feature upgrades that we didn't have. We will be happy with it on the Lake. This owners site is the far best on any I have seen so far, because of all you guys & gals, so I have decided that I will continue to lurke in the background, if you all don't mind.
We love Montanas, great unit & great owners.

PowellsMonty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Always welcome! I have friends that have other brands and they go to this site also because of the wealth of info not just Montana specific good luck with your Everest I always liked them they are nice units
Old 06-25-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Everest is a Keystone and was replaced by Alpine. Well, not necessarily, but the Everest model was discontinued the same year that Alpine was introduced. My BIL has an Everest and we RV with them all the time.

Since they both have pretty much the same contents, and many former Montana owners certainly get to linger with the SOBs, I don't see anything wrong with you doing the same.

It's great you now have a replacement unit. May your RV lifestyle continue with better luck. Maybe when you are set up, you should attach pontoons wherever you are, and some cleats to moor yourself to your power pedestal (I hope I used those nautical terms correctly).
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
TLightning
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7871
When we got our 07 Montana in 2006, the Everest was virtually the same.
TLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #5
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Your more than welcome to continue on the forum and please contribute when you have the opportunity. If you describe your rig just refer to it as SOB and the moderators on the forum will be ok with that.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote