Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-05-2007, 03:57 AM   #1
bosan
Established Member

M.O.C. #6922
Hi Everyone!

I have enjoyed reading this forum and thank all who have responded to my concerns selecting gel coat for our new 3057 Montana which will be ordered soon.

My wonderful wife has only one major "want that" which is the Venetian Gold interior. We are unable to find a unit of any size with this option to view but have seen the samples at our dealership. Do any of you have this fabric and what would be your suggestion?

Thanks,

Bob and Sandra

bosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:06 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Welcome to the forum, Bob and Sandra. I don't have the Venetian Gold interior as our rig is 3 years old, but it is very popular and I'm sure some members have pictures of their rig to share. Just wanted to say that we're glad you're here.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:20 AM   #3
VanMan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9
My suggestion is if your wonderful wife "want's that" then you oughta' "get that"
VanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:01 AM   #4
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
We have the Venetian Gold interior, and like it ( DW loves it, I'm indifferent, hence the like part ). I don't have any pictures, but bsmeaton posted some awhile back on a Big Sky I think.
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:08 AM   #5
indy roadrunner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5634
Oh Lonnie - you are just the rest of us guys, you don't know the difference between fabric colors. Man I have a hard enough time matching which shirt to wear with my pants every day let alone different types of interiors. White, black, blue, gold doesn't make any difference to me, does it effect the mpg, how hard it is to back up, what about the stabilizers, does it have disk brakes - this is all the important stuff.
Back on topic - I did see the gold color when we were at Goshen, impressive - but to a guy - just doesn't seem to matter. I was more interested where the TV was located.

On Edit - My suggestion - Keep the DW happy with her colors -forget what the rest of us say.
indy roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:23 PM   #6
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
Glad to know I'm not alone Indy, shoot, I'm still getting flack about the awning being the wrong color, lol.
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:48 AM   #7
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
I have the Venetian Gold interior. I wasn't so sure I would like it at first because the swatches they show you gave me the impression it was a bit gaudy. But, it's not once it's seen on a larger scale. I like the color, and would take some pics for you, but it's at the dealership right now. I believe these guys are on the right track though, let the Mrs have her choice of color schemes, and she won't tell you which tool to use...LOL

Jan
Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:43 PM   #8
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
We haven't received our rig yet but we selected Venetian Gold for our 3400RL
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:14 AM   #9
bosan
Established Member

M.O.C. #6922
Thanks for the comments everyone. Our 2007 3075RL is officially on order and the DW has her Venetian Gold.

As an added supprise, I ordered a built-in vacuum system (for me!). We compared two models for 5 hours before deciding on the 7075RL. Now for the long 6 week wait.

Bob
bosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:45 AM   #10
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
First time posting pics so bear with me if it doesn't work

Floor plan is a 2007 3000RK
Bill
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote