Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-03-2019, 05:51 PM   #1
glendodom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22698
Best Diesel Prices

Diesel prices at the typical truck stocks, i.e. Love's, Pilot, Travel America, etc. normally have lots higher pump prices as you no doubt have noticed. In the past due to their higher prices I tended to shop for local stations with better prices but naturally you run into issues of access with your MH or trailer.

Sometimes back on the IRV2 forum I saw a post about use of a TSD Logistics fuel card and obtained one. I had always been told the big trucking companies had contracts with the truck stops and was paying far less than pump prices. TSD Logistics is a trucking company and they offer you a card off of their contract whereas you don't pay pump prices but get their contract price. In turn you simply pay 5% as a surcharge on your purchase to them for use of their contract. They note that generally speaking they get a 30% discount at Love's for example. On a recent trip when I used my card at a Love's that had $2.889 for their cash price I ended up paying $2.479.

For the savings which is generally better than even the local market and the fact you get the convenience of using the card at the pump, it has become my way to go.

If interested send an email to TSD Logisitics to Courtney Mosely at cmosley@tsdinc.com asking for an application. She will in turn send you instructions and an application. Basically you set up a debit charge with your bank and pay about 2 days after purchase for your adjusted lower pricing.

This is a money saver plus you get the convenience of use of the truck stop in pulling to pumps versus length issues at locals.

Check it out. As they will tell you get the card and if not satisfied, simply don't use it.

glendodom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:10 PM   #2
Drifty1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9441
I have this card for fueling and it has saved us money on this latest trip we are on. The last time I used it the pump price was $3.199 and we paid $2.539. we saved $14+ on $65 pump price. This is one of the better examples. The discounts are best at T/A and Loves. This discount is not as much at Flying J.
We have another couple traveling with us and we are able to use this card for both our rigs. Another bit of information is I think the credit rating company’s count this as a debit card.
Old 11-03-2019, 06:19 PM   #3
Drifty1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9441
Here is a updated example. Gas buddy has the pump price as $2.799 and the following is TSD price.

LOVES #717 TRAVEL STOP
HWY 460/SR 156/PRINCE GEORGE D
7200 COUNTY DR
PRINCE GEORGE, VA 23842

Latest Price: 2.420