Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 06-03-2007, 10:21 AM   #1
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Big Thank You to The NE Rally Wagon masters team!

I want to say thank you to the NE Rally TEAM for a great get together. Ann and I really enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next one.

Thank You to the team below:

Wagon masters:
Steve & Betty (AKA steves)
Arthur & Margaret (Sam n Sam )

Support Team:
Meet and Greet .... Carol and Chuck / Bill and Ann
Pot Luck Supper....Nita and Al / Sandy and Frank
Omelet in a bag.....Lois and Stewart / E.Sven and Pat
Camp fire .....ashlandcpa (Dave) / Bill and Lisa (Bill) [
Pictures..... David and Jo-Anna (Jo-Anna) / Bill and Lisa (Bill) / Glenn and Lorraine (Glenn)WEB loading
MOC Merchandise ..... H. John Kohl

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:05 AM   #2
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
I second that. They were terrific in helping us. I feel bad I missed some of it.

Carol

Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #3
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Many thanks to the wagon masters and team also. Everything went well and we had a great time. The entertainment was a plus. Thanks also to ashlandcpa (Dave) for his magic blender.

Dennis, Sharon and Jennifer
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:39 PM   #4
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
I too have to chime in and say it was just a great event.This was my first rally,and I had just the best time.Every memeber and I mean every member was so nice to me,and welcomed me with open arms.

To see all those Montana`s lined up side by side,front and back is just the coolest thing to see.Really makes you proud to be part of the MOC family.

And as it turned out the couple with the oldest Montana-left with the newest Montana.A just georgous and beautiful Big Sky.

So it looks like at next years rally I will have the oldest Montana.

IF this tradition continues...........Awww come on John say it an`t so!!!!!!!!!

Anyway it really was a lot of fun.I feel really blessed to be a part of it all.

John
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:59 PM   #5
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Jo-Anna and I would also like to join in sending a big thank you to the wagonmasters--they did a GREAT JOB!!!

As for tbhd's reference to Dave's magic blender, I thought that fell into the category of "what happens at Pine Hill stays at Pine Hill." LOL!!!!! Not sure who had more fun--Dave with his new toy, or the rest of us teasing him about buying a gas-engine-operated blender. Everytime he cranked it up, I thought someone was using a chainsaw. LOL!!!!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #6
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by harleyrider

Snip -
And as it turned out the couple with the oldest Montana-left with the newest Montana.A just georgous and beautiful Big Sky.

snip
Yes it is true, here is a picture of the happy couple.

Yes the little "go cart" (oh it is a blender) did it's job.

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #7
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Dave, where on earth did you find this machine???!!!
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:17 PM   #8
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
Oh my ... is that a blender of Margaritas? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:32 AM   #9
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Dave told us he bought his magic blender from Cabela's. Jo-Anna and I went there the next day and talked to the sales clerk in that department. She seemed quite excited at having been able to sell one of those blenders to Dave and was urging us to buy the other unit she had in stock. When we declined, she started pushing a motorized ice chest--a combination ice chest and scooter--you sit on the ice chest and a small motor inside powers you around the campground. Think this sales clerk is either pushing for employee of the month and/or she figures Montana owners will buy anything. LOL!!!

Dave mentioned having seen the motorized ice chest when he bought his magic blender--we wonder if that toy is next on his shopping list. Can see it now--Dave riding around the campground on his motorized ice chest with his magic blender mixing up a new batch of drinks as he zooms down the road. LOL!!!!!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:06 AM   #10
eztraveler2000
Established Member

M.O.C. #1441
A big thank you to the wagonmasters and teams that pulled off this rally. Seems like everything went like clock work. The campground was perfect, clean,well layed out and good facilities as well as good electric and water pressure, we couldn't have done better. It was our first rally but it won't be our last. In fact it was our first trip with this unit that we got last year.
eztraveler2000 is offline   Reply With Quote