Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Outfit and Purse

We are hosting at a campground. We had our granddaughter and when she went out to play she noticed a very nice motorhome and car..the car was painted the same colors of the motorhome. She says, "Look Grandma, the outfit and a purse to match!" She was pointing to the motorhome! I laughed and told her, your grandma's girl!

campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
Amazing what comes out of the mouths of babes! They are always watching and always listening, so the next time you smack your thumb with a hammer, make sure there are no little ears and eyes present before you respond!
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
It's amazing what these little ones come up with! I'm waiting for our 2 year old grandson to come up with some! I do have to watch what I say when he's around already!
Hey, where are you guys Camphosting at?
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #4
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Rondo, right now we are at a Illinios campground and then will be heading toward Florida to host at one.
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote