Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2006, 03:27 AM   #1
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Is This Right?

Keystone gave me the name of the cabinet makers and also the phone number. So I called and in noway do they work with the customer. They only work through Keystone! So then my dealer calls and says Keystone is still deciding if they want to pay for the cabinet...the dealer then tells me they will need pictures but Keystone says they dont have any kind of bugs like that!(so I think with that said they have made up there minds eh?) So I tell him I just want a cabinet door. Guess what it hasnt even been ordered! First he tells me they have to ok it either way! So I am getting madder by the minute. I say look why cant I just buy a door? I explained to him that I can't go without a door. So now he is calling them to find out if I can get a door! So I sit here with little faith in dealer and Keystone and I still want a cabinet door!!

campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 04:14 AM   #2
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
I am sure that the doors are of a standard design. Take another door to your local cabinet shop and ask them to match it. It is to bad that you have to go through this run around just to get a door. Good luck, keep us informed.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 05:03 AM   #3
kegger5769
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4412
We needed to match some cabinet door on some pull drawers I added to a previous tralier and found you could a lot of differnet styles and custom sizes at home depot. We ordered replacement door fronts from the cabinet dept and the cost was not bad and the style matched what we had. Not sure if they still have those but worth a look.
Good Luck.
kegger5769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:06 AM   #4
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
We already went to Home Depot but no luck there. They do not carry the radious corner doors. My only option might be to find someone who could duplicate the door, so I am looking in that area now. Thank you all for the information.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:49 PM   #5
lawrenceb42106
Montana Master

M.O.C. #45
Bob and Kathy

WE had the same problem with ours. We wanted to add some doors. We went to the service department and they said they couldn't get them. So we went to the dealer store and part store and asked . He said he could get them. He measured the openings and ordered them. Got them in @ 1 month. You just have to get hold of the right person. Service told us for a year we couldn't get them????
lawrenceb42106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:55 PM   #6
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Thank you for your information, I talked to the dealer in length today. He said that he would order me a door and try to get it asap. He also said he would try his best to get it at a low cost for us too.