Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Mid-Atlantic-Virginia Region
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Reservations requested to secure spots!! URGENT!!

To all who are interested in attending the rally, I have been contacted by Lakeridge and unfortunately, they are under new management and that management is adhering to the "corporate" policies with regards to reservations. I moaned and groaned to no avail and therefore am posting what we have been instructed to do. Evidently this is a very popular destination and where before we had a block of sites set-aside, they are now insisting that we have reservations in place to secure the sites. I am merely the messenger, but here is what has to be done to secure the sites for those who are interested. They are requiring a one-day deposit in order to reserve the sites. The deposit is refundable (the kicker is less $10) if the reservation is cancelled at least fourteen days in advance. We currently have twelve reservations made and need to get others in if you are interested. The management told me that they would have to "free" up the block to outside reservations after two weeks, so we have until the end of April. I hope that all of the others who expressed interest will make reservations in this period of time in order to guarantee that we are all together. Those who want to join us and have not related such, I encourage you to likewise make the call! Obviously, this change is upsetting to me personally, but we cannot change locations at this point since we do have 12 of us who have reserved. Please use the direct number 276-766-3211 and be sure to mention the Montana Owners Club when you make reservations. We look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones, so bite the bullet, make the call and we will see you in August!!!
Bingo and Cathy

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Bingo, I am sure everyone understands. It will be a great rally and reservations do help you and others that will be helping out. It's not a major problem in my opinion to enjoy a great rally coming up!!!
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
No problem, Bingo. I'll call in the morning and secure a spot. Isn't it fun dealing with "corporate"?
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
otnoel521
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #10179
Hi - We are new to MOC. I am not sure I understand the statement of "They are requiring a one-day deposit in order to reserve the sites. The deposit is refundable (the kicker is less $10) if the reservation is cancelled at least fourteen days in advance."

The campground website does not post a daily rate. What is the rate? What do you mean by the above statement that was in your Urgent post regarding reservations? Specifically, what you have in parenthesis. Does that mean if cancelled two weeks out the refund would be less $10?

Thanks for any clarification you can provide. Olga T Noel (newbie)
otnoel521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
The $10 is non-refundable. The one day reservation rate is $39. There will be a 10% discount applied to the total. Otnoel, we would love to have you attend if it fits your schedule, there is no better way for a new MOC member to meet members. Jim, they have you down.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:50 AM   #6
pvcoach
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5424
Bingo - We are confirmed! I had to push a little to get a site assigned when I made our reservation. We will be on site 259. We are looking forward to meeting everybody.

2022 Montana 3781, 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
pvcoach is online now   Reply With Quote