Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 01-11-2008, 05:10 AM   #1
paperheart
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7541
shoe storage for under bed skirt

Saw this some time ago and can't remember who posted. There were pockets for shoes made out of a heavy fabric that was attached to the sides of the bedframe. Then there was a bedskirt covering it up.
Anyone remember?
Thanks so much, Paper

paperheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:08 AM   #2
hazmic
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4962
You can get them at Camping World but I would suggest that if you know someone that dose upholstery they can make them for you. The pockets from Camping World are for small shoes.
hazmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:15 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
I remember it as well, way back. Steve and Vicki, was that your upgrade?
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:55 PM   #4
The Oldguard
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2625
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by paperheart

Saw this some time ago and can't remember who posted. There were pockets for shoes made out of a heavy fabric that was attached to the sides of the bedframe. Then there was a bedskirt covering it up.
Anyone remember?
Thanks so much, Paper
We did it some time ago, it's easy to do.
http://picasaweb.google.com/oldguard1/MoreImprovements
The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
paperheart
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7541
Thanks so much Bill and CJ.It was exactly what I remembered seeing. I have looked thru so many old posts trying to find it. Now, do you have instructions for making it? Also the bed skirt, where did you find it to fit the trailer bed? Thanks again for all the help, Mickey and Mary and Ozz too!!paper
Old 01-12-2008, 01:49 AM   #6
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
This is a great improvement but you do need to watch the size of the pockets. Either our feet were too big or the pockets were too small to be practical. We took a closet storage unit and cut it up into the appropriate size and attached them to the bed box. You probably don't want to get the lower cost (cheap!) variety. It is great storage.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:08 AM   #7
The Oldguard
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2625
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by paperheart

Thanks so much Bill and CJ.It was exactly what I remembered seeing. I have looked thru so many old posts trying to find it. Now, do you have instructions for making it? Also the bed skirt, where did you find it to fit the trailer bed? Thanks again for all the help, Mickey and Mary and Ozz too!!paper
Paperheart, the shoe pockets are the ones from "CW"just screwed on, and the bed skirt is something that CJ made.
The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:54 AM   #8
paperheart
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7541
Thanks again everyone. I found the larger pockets last nite @ Linens and Things so now need to try to figure out how to cut them up nicely so they will be horizontally connected rather than vertically.
Not sure if I'm brave enough to tackle a bedskirt. I do some sewing nut that is a new one, paper