Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2007, 05:04 AM   #1
BirdingRVer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5740
Yes they are real people

There was thread awhile back wondering if all of the people on the forum really was only one person back at the Montana factor writing nice things about Montanas.

Now, that we are here at the Rally in Buellton I can attest that the people on the forum are not only real but they actually are as nice as they seem on the forum.

It is beautiful site to see rows of Montanas all together.

BirdingRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:31 AM   #2
SAndreasen
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1918
a rally is realy the best way to become part of the MOC family. You finally get to put real people with the MOC names. Great people. See everybody on the road.
SAndreasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:23 PM   #3
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
I am jealous.... hopefully we will be able to make some of the rallies next year. I still have boxes in the new house that have to be unpacked and flower beds that have to be weeded before we can take off for our first real trip in our Montana in July.

This forum is wonderful. What I love most about it is that people are so willing to share their knowledge without getting frustrated with you when you are a newbie to the RV world. They are just like grandparents and parents.... lots of patience

Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 06:24 PM   #4
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
I'd like to see some pictures of all of those Montanas together....
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 06:48 PM   #5
Okie Guy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6054
I second Doug and Margee. I would love to see a couple of pictures from a rally.
Phil
Okie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:22 AM   #6
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
BirdingRVer, isn't it great to actually meet those folks in person? We've had the pleasure of meeting somwhere around 200 members, including some we met only briefly at one place or another. Some of those have become very close friends. Posting in the forum takes on a whole different perspective when you are "talking" on the forum with someone you have met personally. Several of those at your rally we count as close friends. Please say 'hi' to them all for us.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:33 AM   #7
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
I can only echo all the comments already posted. Meeting members from the MOC in person is such a great experience! As Steve said; once you meet them, posting on the forum is so much more personable since you now know exactly who you are "talking" with.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:58 PM   #8
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Montana Sky

I can only echo all the comments already posted. Meeting members from the MOC in person is such a great experience! As Steve said; once you meet them, posting on the forum is so much more personable since you now know exactly who you are "talking" with.
Ditto what he said! Everyone should try to make the rallies!
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:32 PM   #9
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
The above is so true. We are looking forward to returning to Goshen in September. It is so nice to put faces with the names, especially since the people are so nice.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:58 AM   #10
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935

Mel has taken a few (couple hundred) pictures here already, so I guess we could share a couple with you all. Here are a couple rows of the Montanas to drool over. Take Care
Joy

There is actually another row of Montana behind this one.

This row was closer to the clubhouse we used.
melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:12 AM   #11
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Joy,

Thank you for sharing Mel's pictures with us....wish we were there! We'll suffer through the spoils of Utah for a little longer and then see everyone at Shasta.

Say "HI" to your "Pool Boy" and all the fellow MOCers for us.

Old 04-16-2007, 08:23 AM   #12
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Great pictures, thanks! I imagine you all are having a great time.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:29 PM   #13
ronnilu
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3933
Just another observation from the Buellton Rally. It was kind of fun watching a guy walking along the long row of Montanas, look back & forth when he obviously just realized the rigs were all Montanas, then seeing him start pointing at each one and counting on his fingers the eleven lined up in front of him. Kind of hard to miss but he must have been watching his shoes until he looked up. Great bunch of folks, and ditto about putting real people with user names. Charles Wade, Keystone western states field rep, spent several hours here today, going by each rig, taking notes and offering suggestions and ways to get help on things members had concerns about, then a couple of hours in general question/answer with a bunch of us in the clubhouse. Educational, helpful, interested!!! Mike
ronnilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:05 AM   #14
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Thanks for the pictures, nice to put faces with names.