Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 03-20-2008, 04:20 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Observations

Where the heck do they find these people?
We were taking in all the nonsense on Judge Judy yesterday, I love it when J.J. asks the numbskulls things like: “You are not working, living with your mother, you made 3 kids. Who do you think should support them, Burt???”
I think J.J.’s producer has a friend over at Jerry Springer’s show.
The producer at Springer tells them, “Ok, you just run around the set cursing, Jerry will walk around shaking his head, keep cursing, they bleep all of them out, tear off your shirt, and throw it.”
“Then tomorrow we will send you over to Judge Judy’s show, you can get paid if you win the fake lawsuit, after that they will put you on the bus back to wherever you came from”.

If all parents who watch TV pay attention, you have learned:
Don’t loan out your income tax refund to your live-in boyfriend/girlfriend without a contract to repay you.
Don’t co-sign on a car loan for your kids/grandkids.
Don’t believe the promises to repay, when a jailed….’whoever’, promises to repay you the bail bond, from the payphone in their cell.
Don’t allow your kids/grandkids to co-mingle their moneys with a friend/lover, when sharing their first apartment.
Don’t issue your credit card to your college kid telling them, only use this in an emergency, and emergency for them is when they run out of beer, or need a concert ticket.
Don’t sue a used car dealer over a automobile breakdown when buying an ‘As-is’ car.
If you are a contractor and get served for shoddy or incomplete work, settle out of court, you will not win.
Looking back in my life, I can remember these reckless types of people, you know, the guy that smashed the empty beer can on his forehead…… wait a minute, that was me!

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:06 AM   #2
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
HAHAHA! Jim, I can see that beer can print in your forehead! LOL Bud isn't it??
tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:51 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Millller Lite. I always wondered why I had a headache the next morning.....
Old 03-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #4
bigmurf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #538
Ozz: How do you force yourself to watch that crap on daytime TV? Oh that's right a beer can to the head. g
bigmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:55 AM   #5
sgtpp214
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1782
The real big problem is these people reproduce and they don't know how or why it happened.
sgtpp214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #6
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
This is what is wrong with our country. After watching JJ for a few days, I wonder if there is any intelligent life.
I have been taken advantage of too. I remember many years ago when I was single and worked with a gal that couldn't pay her rent. I paid her rent for one month. She said she would pay me back. Yeah right! I had to finally take her to small claims court. She told me to" knock myself out taking her to court because I could not prove she owed me the money and that she would never pay me what she borrowed." Well I had proof then from her nasty note. She settled out of court.
She worked two jobs. Don't know why she couldn't pay her rent.
She had more money coming in then I did at the time.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
bigmurf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #538
Been to New Zealand a few times now to visit friends. Our friends spent a year here in the US. Turns out that one of the most popular shows is Judge Judy ! Our friends know most Americans are normal however the other people think that all Americans are on JJ. No wonder the World hates us.
bigmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #8
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Dusty, nice people like you, unfortunately are often targets for nasty people. Glad it worked out for you.
Bigmurf, isn't it odd what people base their belief's on, one would think that any thinking person would know that a Tv show would go for any sensationalism to gain a viewing audience.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
lwcdg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4726
Ozz that is just the point. Some others don't understand, they take it as truth. No wonder we can't seem to get along with people in this country and in the world.
Some don't understand our beliefs. They've never walked in our/my shoes.

I don't understand theirs, and that's how it should be as I don't care. (the American way)

It never fails we (USA) get bashed when we stand up for our rights. We are told to be tolerant of others who come into our country. Yet if we go into any other country we are to live and work under those rules. I would like to know why our rules need to be changed for these immigrants or illegals.
comment away as I'm amused that these types of programs stay on the air (JJ etc)
sorry just a sore spot
Chuck
lwcdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:11 AM   #10
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
If we were grading on-the-curve, 70 percent of us would be below average in intelligence.....for me, this explains the thinking ability and logic process for most Americans who appear on the JJ show.

simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:31 AM   #11
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
You mean JJ is not real or does not represent the rest of the US. What am I going to watch now??????
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:43 AM   #12
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Son lives in AZ. He owns a business there. He buys his employees lunch and dinner when working. They usually would go to a Mex deli that is a chain. He loves their food. And son speaks very good Spanish. You go to the counter to order. They all ordered their food, son paid for it. When food came everyone got their food except son. (His guys he hires are LEGAL with proper IDs). He had to order his food again.
He was in another Mex deli, same company a week later alone this time. He went up to the counter and they ignored him. Waiting on all Spanish looking people, that came in and bypassing him. He got disgusted and left.
Same thing happened in a different Mex deli, same chain again. He called the district manager and complained. District manager said couldn't have happened in any of his stores. Son told him to look at the surveillance tapes. Manager called him back a few days later and offered him a $100 gift certificate which son turned down. He ended on FOX news about this... He told the guy he was going to do this. He had called FOX news and they interviewed him.
Son is a clean cut looking man and a Navy veteran.
Sorry this is a little off subject.
There was case on JJ similar to this but wasn't son. Customers sued a restaurant for discrimination.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote