Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 10-09-2007, 06:39 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
No offense intended - revised signature

Fellow MOCers,
I hope no one takes offense, but as part of one of my Bible College classes, we are keeping a journal of witnessing opportunities, and I am running out of ideas since time is very limited between work and school. After some thought and knowing how attached I am becoming to my new MOC family, I have decided to modify our signature so I can record it in the journal as an evangelistic tool. I think it is pretty neat and hope others will agree. Blessings and favor to all!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:55 AM   #2
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bncinwv

Fellow MOCers,
I hope no one takes offense, but as part of one of my Bible College classes, we are keeping a journal of witnessing opportunities, and I am running out of ideas since time is very limited between work and school. After some thought and knowing how attached I am becoming to my new MOC family, I have decided to modify our signature so I can record it in the journal as an evangelistic tool. I think it is pretty neat and hope others will agree. Blessings and favor to all!!
Bingo
Can't imagine anyone being offended. You do what you feel led to do. As long as you don't use the forum as a means of evangelizing. Just be yourself.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:16 AM   #3
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Ya - what Orv said!
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:05 AM   #4
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
We also agree with Orv.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:12 AM   #5
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
In following up with Orv, I feel compelled to tell everyone that I have no intentions of promoting my beliefs to others on this forum. I feel my signature is a personal statement that others can agree with or not. I value this forum as an information source and hopefully to make and meet new friends somewhere down the road and that is what I will continue to use it for. The message was intended to only explain the changes to my signature which is why I explicitly stated that I hope no one takes offense. If the moderators or webmasters do not agree, I have no problem changing it. I will admit that I thought the gif's were pretty cool. I stumbled on them by mistake as I was originally looking for a fly-swatter to take care of those pesky bugs!!!! Your honesty is always appreciated and treasured.
Bingo
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:13 AM   #6
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Well I'm offended. To think that I would take offense to any such signature is just being ridiculous. You have offended me by thinking I may be offended. Naw just kidding.

BTW-The the first 4 grahics are not showing for me.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #7
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Well, just don't go thinking that I worship the Broncos just because they are in my sig - at least not after last weekend
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:05 AM   #8
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
I have no problem either. Just like to comment that I think it's too bad you can't just get credit for how you live your life. To me that is the very best witness for our faith! Having been brought up in a Christian home, I can tell you that I have met many people who talk about their faith and try to convert others. However, it's always the people who walk the walk that I most admire. I already know you and others have a strong faith in God, because it comes through in your everyday posts. So tell them at the Bible College you should get an A+ because you live your faith for others to see.
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #9
mamashappy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7633
ditto to the statements of the above MOCers. i am often struck by just how much we support each other on this forum in a way that shows our faith and true concern for others. thanks for being honest! and if you find that fly-swatter .....
mamashappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #10
SAndreasen
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1918
To me this is what seperates the MOC family apart for other forms! God Bless!
SAndreasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 06:16 AM   #11
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
Not offended at all, wish more people would do what you are doing. As far as the fly swatter goes it won't work as the little fly is on the inside and after taking my screen apart I looked and looked but could not find it.

God bless,
Dick
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:11 AM   #12
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
God Bless you!! We as Christians should take advantage of all opportunities to witness. I am a walking example of the power of prayer after my brain surgery in July. Many of those prayers came from members of the MOC. God Bless you all!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:04 AM   #13
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Joyce H

God Bless you!! We as Christians should take advantage of all opportunities to witness. I am a walking example of the power of prayer after my brain surgery in July. Many of those prayers came from members of the MOC. God Bless you all!
Joyce,
You are oh so right when it comes to the power of prayer. I don't even have to have someone tell me they are praying for me because I feel it! God has been oh so good to me through the prayers of my MOC family, my Escapee family, and other friends throughout my time of knee replacement revision and my recuperation. I have no qualms about Christians (believers) praying for me--at any time. I have a philosophy that even when someone's name or face pops up in my mind, I immediately pray for them. I may not know their need but God does!

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:08 AM   #14
ole dude
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7128
A lot of good men and women fought and many died for you right to believe as you like, use that freedom.
ole dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:21 AM   #15
chieflawdawg
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6935
Agree...God Bless you for standing up for your right to believe. More people need to profess their faith and stand up for the Man that died for us. Our country leaders are so afraid of offending other religions, they have put our basic Christian beliefs on the back burner. We should all remember to follow the example of that one perfect lamb that lived over 2000 years ago. If we treat each other like we want to be treated, we would have such a great world. You guys and gals on this forum have always been great in helping one another when someone needs it. What a great testimony! God Bless all! "I Ride for Him because He Died for ME!"
chieflawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:43 AM   #16
Ronald
Established Member

M.O.C. #2309
We agree with you "actions speak louder than words". Ron
Ronald is offline   Reply With Quote