Monty was fine a couple of weeks ago. He is parked on our RV pad beside our house and plugged into the special 30 amp outlet we had installed. We had been out there and ran the air, television, etc. Monday we went out to measure for the new mattress and couldn't get the air to run. Further investigation found we had electric in only the back 1/2 of the unit. The GFIC was popped in the bathroom and wouldn't reset. We checked and checked and finally gave up for the time being because it was so hot. When we left Ed forgot to turn out the lights and so the next day our batteries were totally down which told us the converter was not working. We couldn't plug into the truck because it doesn't have its plug yet. We were really frustrated and in discussing it Ed told me he had unplugged Monty 2 weeks ago because the gardener was coming and he didn't want him to run over the cord. So yesterday we finally gave up and called a repair man. What he found was one of the poles on the 50 amp cord that plugs into Monty had come loose. He fixed it, we are back in business and only cost $70 and they came within 2 hours of our call.
And we learned a LOT trying to figure out what was wrong.