Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 11-15-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
ARJ
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6162
Sometimes we luck out!!!

I recently posted "A Great Idea" about sending Christmas cards to our recovering service people. As you know from reading the topic, it cannot be done that way-BUT my daughter is a Naval Academy parent and she forwarded this link to me which details ways of sending care packages to our troops.

http://www.usna.org/

By clicking on the "Support our Troops" link on the right side of the page, you can find out how to support these guys & gals.

There is also an additional link at the bottom of the page that will direct you to more "Support our Troops" links. There are quite a number of ways on this page to show our support.

So, although my original idea went the way of the gooney birds, it looks like this may be a better way of doing something.

ARJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Good persistant work. Thank you.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote