Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2005, 03:05 PM   #1
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
Recipe for That Thanksgiving Turkey!

Have had this recipe for many, many years for anyone out there they may be cooking there very first Thanksgiving Turkey. It is very easy, start with a 15 to 20 lb thawed, and washed out. Use your favorite dressing, can even be stove top, just add a little onion, celery and what ever else you like, also put in 1/2 cup of UN-POPPED popcorn and mix all of it up well. Stuff the bird and place in roasting pan with breast side up, bake at 350 until the @$#@# end of the bird blows off and you will know it is done! I usually include this recipe in with my gift for any bridal shower I have to go to, it is great for anyone who is very nervous about there first big meal for the family holidays!! Brings many laughs!!

rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 12:40 AM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Just a warning, I tried that recipe years ago. Seeing as how I love popcorn I decided to use a full cup. Well it not only blew the @$#@# end of the bird off but it blew the oven door off as well. As if that wasn't bad enough, we were cleaning up popcorn, dressing and bird parts for weeks.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 06:22 AM   #3
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
So sorry, I never have had anyone really try this, it is only a JOKE!!Happy Thanksgiving!
rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote