Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Forum Help | Announcements | Suggestion Box
Click Here to Login

Old 06-01-2019, 11:02 AM   #21
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831

I never use my phone to access the MOC as the software is setup for a PC browser and barely tolerates a phone browser. Plus it is too hard to read the forum on my phone. But I tried it out on my phone and tablet just to see what works or doesn't in the Login process.

It isn't clear what phone and browser you are using nor what prompt(s) you are referring to when you wrote "every time it prompts me I put it in and it goes right back to the same prompt."

I had no trouble logging in. But it is important to enter your Email address and password correctly. If either is incorrect you will get the "wrong password" message.

Ensure that when you enter your email address that it matches what the forum thinks it should be exactly. I suspect yours is govslug@some_provider. Be very careful as my phone wants to capitalize the first letter of whatever is entered which would result is something like Govslug@some_provider. Govslug is not the same as govslug and will cause a invalid password response.

I hope this helps. If not come back with more details.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:02 PM   #22
Janet H
Site Team

M.O.C. #19422
Send a message via AIM to Janet H Send a message via MSN to Janet H
Quote:
Originally Posted by govslug View Post
I can't log into this forum with my phone anymore...desk top only...every time it prompts me I put it in and it goes right back to the same prompt. I get an e-mail for a new password....put it in and its a big circle !
I'm sorry you are having trouble. If you're using an app you might try uninstalling and reinstalling it. You might also try cycling your phone off and then on again.

The login in your phone should be the same as the regular full browser login.

Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:04 PM   #23
Greg n Tracy
Established Member

M.O.C. #24154
change user name?

Is there an easy way to change your USERNAME?
Greg n Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:52 PM   #24
Janet H
Site Team

M.O.C. #19422
Quote:
Originally Posted by galbertus6@gmail.com View Post
Is there an easy way to change your USERNAME?
Shoot me a Pm with your desired change and I can help.

Old 06-28-2019, 04:27 PM   #25
alherbel
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21735
very hard to edit my post... I want to delete.... where or how is that done?
alherbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:02 PM   #26
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
My account recently went belly up and I couldn't log in with my password that I have been using for a long time. I contacted the site to get a password reset and all is back to working again. If it goes bye bye again, I will just kiss the moc bye bye.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:02 AM   #27
whutfles
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17319
Can you please help me. My tablet logs onto this MOC site automatically. My phone used to also. I replaced my phone with a new phone and now need to enter my email and password into the phone to get logged on. I tried to put in my MOC email and password and it rejects that as "incorrect password" and tells me to log in with my IRV2 credentials. So I put my IRV2 userid and password in and it rejects that telling me to use my email which I did and it rejects the password. So I then try to reset my passweord with my email whutfles@cox.net and it says I used an email address that is not on file.

So I open the last MOC digest that I received on my tablet and click on a post which takes me to the MOC site and automatically logs me in. I click on User CP and then Userid and Password. It brings up the screen where I can change my password. At the bottom of that screen it has my email address - whutfles@cox.net. To change my password I have to put in my old password. It won't take my MOC password nor my IRV2 password.
whutfles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:39 AM   #28
Daryles
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24086
I have been using my email for login since I joined these forums. No problem. And I have only been using my android phone, not computer. Make sure your phone OS is up to date.
Daryles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 12:02 PM   #29
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
You have only one id (email address) and password to access any of the RV Life forums (MOC, IRV2, RV Trip Wizard, etc). whutfles@cox.net is the email address associated with your account. IRV2 is the account with the password to be used. I can't help with passwords as they are hidden. I do know the MOC acts differently if you login from a phone/tablet. Post #22 above had a suggestion from somebody with the same problem.

At the bottom of the page is a "Contact Us" option. That goes to the support folks who can probably help. I will also escalate this to Janet H. who is our Admin.

Old 07-05-2019, 12:11 PM   #30
Janet H
Site Team

M.O.C. #19422
Quote:
Originally Posted by whutfles View Post
Can you please help me. My tablet logs onto this MOC site automatically. My phone used to also. I replaced my phone with a new phone and now need to enter my email and password into the phone to get logged on. I tried to put in my MOC email and password and it rejects that as "incorrect password" and tells me to log in with my IRV2 credentials. So I put my IRV2 userid and password in and it rejects that telling me to use my email which I did and it rejects the password. So I then try to reset my passweord with my email whutfles@cox.net and it says I used an email address that is not on file.

So I open the last MOC digest that I received on my tablet and click on a post which takes me to the MOC site and automatically logs me in. I click on User CP and then Userid and Password. It brings up the screen where I can change my password. At the bottom of that screen it has my email address - whutfles@cox.net. To change my password I have to put in my old password. It won't take my MOC password nor my IRV2 password.

As noted you have only one set of login credentials for both iRV2 and MOC. My guess is that your device is autofilling the login info incorrectly from old info stored on your device. You might try logging out and then logging in again or alternatively you could (or we could) reset your password. This would change your password both here at at iRV2. You can do this yourself using the password reset function or you can hit the contact link at the bottom of the page and get some help at our help desk (expect a day delay in a response).

Old 07-05-2019, 01:33 PM   #31
Daryles
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24086
Good idea. Clear your phones/computer cache. Google it. Also make sure your phone is not adding a space at the end of your email address or password when you type it. It counts as a character.
Daryles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 04:33 PM   #32
whutfles
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17319
I'm already logged in on my tablet by the device autofilling. Then I go to UserCP - Userid & Password. That is where I try to put in a new password but It also asks for the old password. I put in the last password that I had recorded and it won't take it. So if I logg out, the only way I can get back in is by clicking on an old MOC digest post and letting the device autofill the login.

I don't have any Contact icon at the bottom of my MOC screen. If you want to change my password, go ahead and then e-mail me what it is and I'll try to change it.
whutfles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 06:26 PM   #33
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Bill- the Contact icon is at the VERY BOTTOM of the page in the brown or off green line. It has Contact Us- Montana Owners Club-Mod-Archives-Community Rules-Terms of Service-Privacy-RVLife-Top
All of the above is underlined.
You can also click on Janet H's username on her posts and it will bring up a private message line you can click on and send her a PM.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 07:48 PM   #34
Kris & Al
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18907
Now do I get “NEW MEMBER” off my name Harmon.al? I’ve looked everywhere!
Kris & Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:16 PM   #35
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
It is a function of your Post count. I don't know all all the levels but once you get to 10 (3 more) the title will change.