Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-08-2005, 04:06 PM   #1
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
What's up?

Seems like some of the posts are missing? I know I'm senile but I know something is amiss.

jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 04:54 PM   #2
Britney 10
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1704
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jrgwdenner

Seems like some of the posts are missing? I know I'm senile but I know something is amiss.
Hi jrgwdenner, just what are you looking for??? Just let us know and we will try and help you>>>>
Britney 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 01:37 AM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Nothing really important, Britney, but I was sure I had posted on one topic and couldn't find it. Then one topic had Stiles listed as the last contributor and I couldn't find that one either. Could just be that senility thing, too. I wouldn't waste too much time on it but thanks for your offer. If no one else has noticed it, it might just be my mistake.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:12 AM   #4
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Judy

I have not noticed any missing.

but, I have that senility situation too!

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 03:54 AM   #5
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
Judy ... I haven't noticed anything missing. As to Stiles' post that you were looking for, have you tried going to his profile and checking the topics where he's posted? That's what I do when I can't find (remember?) the topic I know is there somewhere! (This CRS thing is the pits, ain't it?)
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 08:11 AM   #6
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
My memory is kaput, for sure. If I could find it, I'd fix it. But what I thought I saw was that Stiles was the last poster but when I went to find his post, Steve's post was the last one listed. I don't even remember the topic now. Maybe that's a clue. Hee, hee! But I must have been wrong. I guess the world is just whizzing by, making me confused. At least I'm not alone.

I sure hope we remember to show up at that rally. Where is that going to be....
Old 06-09-2005, 08:17 AM   #7
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Too funny Judy,

We can relate! As long as we keep laughing! That is the important part!
Old 06-09-2005, 09:21 AM   #8
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
... and always keep a pen and pad of paper handy to help us remember what we're supposed to do and where we're supposed to be. The trick here is remembering where we put the pen and paper!
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:24 AM   #9
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Vicki

WHAT pen and paper?? WHERE??

(Snicker)

Carol
Old 06-09-2005, 10:44 AM   #10
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
I'll get better tomorrow, at least for a little while. Seems we'll be ready to leave on our Alaska trip a day earlier than planned....and on my social security birthday. Yeah! It's a birthday I'll remember for a long time, in spite of myself!
Old 06-09-2005, 04:47 PM   #11
Charlie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3029
Pen and paper.....I'm impressed with Vicki's system. From all of the information that she posts on her wesite I was positive that she was carrying a small tape recorder to later help create the "Post Cards". Great job on the website, always enjoy reading and seeing the pictures about your travels.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 04:49 PM   #12
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Judy, if you do the Active Topics thing, that active topics page doesn't change until you refresh it. Thus a thread showing Stiles as last poster may have had an additional post or two since you hit Active Topics. That would explain why you saw a post from me as the last one. Was Stiles' post one or two or so above mine? Also, if someone deletes their own post since you last hit active topics, you'd not see that post, either, but it would still show on your active topics page as the last post. clear as mud, right?

You two have a ball on that Alaska trip. I really do envy you, we want to do that someday. We will live your trip vicariously, so be sure to report in often.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:21 PM   #13
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Hee, hee! Steve, you actually believe I'm going to remember all those details? But your explanation....whatever it was you said...is probably the answer to the mystery. Guess I need a little refreshing more often.

Thanks for your good wishes. Today's the day. We will get the last minute things done this morning and make a casual stroll up to the Nashville area where an excited little boy (er, big boy) awaits us. We'll spend about six days camping at Seven Points east of Nashville with our grandson.