Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Pet Palace
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2007, 07:51 AM   #21
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
When I was flying in Tucson, our FBO adopted a stray and we named him Runway. I have a golden now who is called Samson or Sammy or Sam, one of those, depending on our mood. I almost renamed him yesterday to Frosty. I was snow blowing and shoveling for about 5 hours and he kept getting in the path of the blowing snow. At one point I looked at him and all I could see was his eyes and nose. Maybe I should rename in Ham, as that is what he seems to be.

In any event, Bandit is a great name and I know he will be a perfect fit for the road. If I ever have another, and I am on the road fulltime, I will name him Freeway.

Congrats and happy puppyhood!!!!!!

Phil P.

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:45 PM   #22
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
Congrats on the new member of the family! May all that joy stay with you a long time.
Kimmrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:17 AM   #23
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Gee guys, I feel honored to be included in th naming of your new puppy. I already feel a special bonding with Bandit. You can be sure that we will have some special treats for the little fellow when we meet him.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote