Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
sambam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13166
Fantastic Fan

I just want to give a shout out to the customer service I got at Fantastic Fan. We bought our 2010 Montana last year in March and right away I noticed the bathroom fan was making more noise than the kitchen fan. I pulled it apart and tried lubing the shaft, thinking that would quiet things down, but it didn't. So this year, after some prodding from my better half, I phoned Fantastic Vent and told them of my concerns. The wonderful woman there, Sharon, told me that for just the cost of shipping (12.95) they would send a new fan, bowtie, and motor assembly. I told her that I bought the camper used and that I had read somewhere the warranty was for 2 years, basically trying to convince her that I should be responsible for repairs (what's wrong with this picture?). She mentioned that the 2 year warranty had been extended to 7 years and all I had to pay was shipping. She asked what year the camper was and what model series the fan was. She wasn't interested at all in any proof of anything I was telling her. Amazing. Especially this day and age. Anyway, I got the assembly last week and put it in while camping last weekend, and it fixed the problem, as expected. But, what a great company and easy experience. I had heard they were good there, but never expected this kind of service. Outstanding.

2010 Montana 3455SA, Mor/Ryde pin, wet bolts, TST 507, Progressive HW50C, GY G614
2019 Silverado D/A 3500HD LTZ DRW CC
B&W Companion
sambam is offline   Reply With Quote