Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 09-11-2006, 03:27 PM   #1
SKOOBDO
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5293
Congratulations on your maiden voyage! I'll try to respond to some of your questions....and others will be along with their replies:

1. I also have a king bed with the form fitting bed spread, but I don't use mine. I pull the bed spread over to the other side when I'm in the bed. I use a cozy comforter and I sleep alone. The spread to me is too thin and I need something thicker and softer.

2. I've seen some of the guys replace the original pin and put on an extended pin or a trail-air pin.

3. Try spraying silicone around the toliet seal where the water stands. I did that with my last trailer and it WORKED!

4. The rain sensor should work ONLY if you have it on the "auto" function. Check to see if you had it on the manual function. Otherwise you'll have to manually crank it down when it rains.

Good Luck! Allison

2006 Montana 3500RL, MorRyde Suspension, W/D, 2nd A/C, Fantastic Fans, MaxxAir, Fireplace, RotoChocks, Slide Awnings. 2005 Ford F350 Lariat LE, PSD 4x4 Dually, Long Bed, C-Betr Mirrors, Vortex Spray-In Liner, Access Tonneau Cover, Remote Starter/Alarm, LED Running Board Lights
SKOOBDO is offline   Reply With Quote