Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2023, 07:38 AM   #1
Brancajd
Established Member

M.O.C. #32819
Air in refrigerator... Low dispensing pressure

Hello everyone....I have a 2021 331RL. In October of 22, I winterized the camper via compressed air rather than antifreeze. This memorial day, we took the camper out for the first time since. Everything worked great except for the water dispenser, GE refrigerator, GWE19JSLNFSS. The water coming out was very slow. I have a pressure gauge hooked up and water coming into the RV was 60psi. Brought the RV home Monday and have been screwing around with it trying to get the air out of the lines. I have the bypass filter plug in and have ran at least 5-10 gallons of water through the dispenser and there's still air bubbles in the system. I watch them swirl around in the clear supply tube that's wrapped up like a race track inside my fridge until they get expelled. How much air did I introduce to the system by blowing the lines out in the winter? Everything else in the RV water wise is great with pressure. According to GE, when dispensing the water, in a 20 second time frame, I should get 8 or more ounces of water. I'm getting 4oz. If air is still in the system, how long do I need to keep purging it? Has anyone else experienced this type of trouble after winterizing? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Brancajd is offline   Reply With Quote