Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2004, 07:11 AM   #1
FireTruckerWife
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1629
Montana LLC

Well, we've decided on a Montana 3400RL, and would like any information anybody has on Bretz RV in Missoula, MT, and any information and experience anybody had in forming a Montana LLC. Ease of doing so, appx. cost. We live in Nevada and would travel to Montana (the state ) to pick up our Montana (the 5th wheel).

FireTruckerWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 03:43 AM   #2
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
Congrats on your decision and good luck. I'm from MN so can't help you with the dealer, just wanted to tell you congrats.
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 05:51 PM   #3
jimnkaran
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #43
We bought our first Montana only after checking with every Montana dealer we could find between the state of Montana all the way down to Florida. Stopped in dealers in Montana, Arizona, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, Utah, Texas, Colorado and New Mexico. The highest price dealer in the United States was Bretz RV in Missoula. When I told them what we were quoted by the dealer we went with, they told me that the dealer that quoted us the price could not sell it for the price they quoted because that was less than there cost. They were wrong, we bought it for the quoted price and just recently traded it in to the same dealer and bought our new 3400 from them. Checked prices with most of the dealers we checked with the first time and Bretz was still the highest. Our dealer is Loveall's RV in Columbia, Missouri. They advertise that they will beat any dealers quoted price, and they did. Hope this helps.
jimnkaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 07:31 PM   #4
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
I had called to Bretz RV as well and found the same thing. They were higher than anyone around here. I am over in Spokane WA, and have bought two rv's from Blue Crick RV in Airway Heights. (10mi west of here) They beat the Bretz price hands down. If your willing to drive to Missoula, Spokane is only 175 miles west on I-90. I had found while it only takes approx. 15mins of time to call a dealership to get a price quote, it will sure be worth the time. Helped me feel good since I knew i was getting the best price. If you would like the number for my dealer please let me know. I bought both of mine from the same guy and he is great to deal with. I will say that you have chosen a great floorplan with the 3400RL. I have really enjoyed mine.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 04:48 AM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
OK, my ignorance is showing again. What, exactly, is a "Montana LLC"? Sounds legalize.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 08:49 AM   #6
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
Limited Licensed Corporation? Just a guess.
Lady RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 08:52 AM   #7
DBLSlide
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #71
LLC would be Limited Liability Corp, if that is what they are referring to.
DBLSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 09:35 AM   #8
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
I knew it was somewhere on that line. LOL Thank you DBLSlide!
Lady RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 10:58 AM   #9
CmdrDewey
Montana Master

M.O.C. #433
Steve,

It means Limited Liabliity Corporation. It is designed as a holding company to provide you with an address in another place.
CmdrDewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 03:06 PM   #10
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Aha. Thanks. I was thinking Montana as in the fifthwheel.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 03:36 PM   #11
William H. Collier
Montana Master

M.O.C. #798
Thanks Steve, I knew if I kept reading this someone would ask.
William H. Collier is offline   Reply With Quote