Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 05-02-2006, 10:56 AM   #21
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Rick - I agree with you about Robin Williams. I love him. He not only his a great actor but I love his mind - he is so quick. We will see RV.
Happy trails.....................

Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:50 PM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I was referring to his humor. He is a much better actor than comedian. I agree that some of his acting performances have been outstanding. Of course I think Abbot & Costello and Laurel & Hardy are funny as well as the three stooges..Larry , Shemp and Moe.So what do I know///
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:40 PM   #23
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Rich
Aw, this is what makes the world interesting, huh? I can't stand the 3 Stooges.
Happy trails..........................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 03:13 AM   #24
texdeano
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4480
Send a message via Yahoo to texdeano
Saw it yesterday,Di.And I both laughed out heads nearly off.Sad thing was it reminded me of some of the stunts I have seen people pull.
texdeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 03:32 AM   #25
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
I hate movie theatres and so Lorraine and I haven't been in one in 15 or more years BUT after reading these reviews we broke down and went. It was hilarious. I was still laughing long after the movie was over. Richfaa you don't know what you are missing. Breakdown and go see it you will not be disappointed.

I think Robin is the second funniest comedians to ever come along. The only comedian I consider funnier is Bill Cosby. Never missed a single episode of Mork and Mindy nor any of Bill Cosby's TV shows. There was an article about Robin in the April issue of Readers Digest. If you can get your hands on a copy it is a must read.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:05 AM   #26
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Read that article.Robin Williams is a fine person.I just don't think he is funny, Didn't in Mork and Mindy either.. Richard Prior..thought he was really funny on Commerical TV but on cable Tv he was a foul mouth jerk.Don't see any humor in being foul mouth. Guess that's is why i like Abbot & Costello.. We are all different. I am sure we will see RV when it comes out on pay Tv in a couple of months.I think the movie is only funny to campers and Rv'ers...Of which we are...

I am sure we will see Rv it when it comes out on Pay per view in a couple of months.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:23 AM   #27
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Cheryl and I are also "once a year" movie goers. Maybe I'll breakdown and take her to this one. We'll bring our own popcorn and drinks, though. Our one big complaint about theaters... just don't buy anything there.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 10:52 AM   #28
deerrahn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4828
We saw the movie last week when we were up in Indiana. It was funny. I also am not a fan of Robin Williams, but one has to take time out for a little "stupidity humor" once in a while. Do you like " Larry Curly & Moe" (Three Stooges)? Just about the same speed. Then, after leaving "DUMB", go get something to eat and drink. Kind of helps clear the brain. Aren't WE lucky???????????
deerrahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 03:02 AM   #29
Snowhawk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5774
Send a message via Yahoo to Snowhawk
Thank you cheering section!!! I was hoping he'd (richfaa1) change his mind about seeing this movie... I sure have enjoyed most of Robin's work. One has to let go of all the "correct" thinking we live in and just sit back, let go, and let yourself be entertained. It DOES clear the mind. It's good not to have to THINK about the script and realities. I have a dvd player in my tv in my craft room... when the DVD came out, I had planned on getting it so at least I could see it. Now, by the sounds of it... we can watch it together. THANK YOU!!! (spouse of richfaa1)
Snowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote