Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-23-2006, 03:28 PM   #21
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Thanks, Serenity. I agree with you. I am skeptical as to just how this is to be as anywhere as secure as a passport???

Maybe the US govt plans to increase NSA unwarranted surveilance on US citizens to help counteract this possible lessening of security??? Oh, wait... I'm sorry... they've already done that...

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:07 PM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
The cards, as we understand it would NOT be a replacement for a passport OR be required in addition to a passport.The cards would be good for folks who ONLY Want to cross over the border into Canada and do not want or need a passport for other foreign travel.I would expect that Canada would do the same thing for their folks therefore folks from both sides would not have to spend big bucks for a passport JUST to travel back and forth between the countries.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote