Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
This is no joke.. I have never seen a computer in the Montana plant or any other Rv plant.My guess is Quill and ink.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #22
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
Stiles, I am only 60 miles away in Fay. I am part time employee of CW. We are Montana dealer. We have an excellent ser. If there is anything I can do, I'm at your service. Larry
HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #23
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

This is no joke.. I have never seen a computer in the Montana plant or any other Rv plant.My guess is Quill and ink.
No kidding.

You should maybe step-up and see a real RV plant, one that cares about their customer base and the quality of their work rather than one whose sole purpose is to sell the most RVs.

Rush Limbaugh used to throw his muscle around because he had the biggest audience, not anymore.....Keystone is going the same way, the same problems just continue to be an annoyance they lazily refuse to solve. This forum continually talks about the terrible dealers and companys lack of concern for these issues, and every time at the customers expense, exactly like what Stiles is going through.

Maybe the MOC members should take up a collection and send Keystone a barcode reader complete with step-by-step very simple instructions!
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #24
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Robbie, did you buy a Tiffin by chance??
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:21 AM   #25
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by simonsrf

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

No kidding.

You should maybe step-up and see a real RV plant, one that cares about their customer base and the quality of their work rather than one whose sole purpose is to sell the most RVs.

Rush Limbaugh used to throw his muscle around because he had the biggest audience, not anymore.....Keystone is going the same way, the same problems just continue to be an annoyance they lazily refuse to solve. This forum continually talks about the terrible dealers and companys lack of concern for these issues, and every time at the customers expense, exactly like what Stiles is going through.

Maybe the MOC members should take up a collection and send Keystone a barcode reader complete with step-by-step very simple instructions!
We did not mean a high $$ MH plant. Never toured one of those as we could not afford one. I meant the mid level plants we have toured..Keystone, Forest river, Jayco.

There is a build sheet hanging on the front of every unit one the line and as I recall it list everything that is going into that unit.

We have had good luck as the couple of times we needed information on a vendor item the VIN information gave that information. In fact the VIN will give a record of all maint done on the unit under warranty or by the service center . We never saw a Computer on the line...all people all done by hand.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote