Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 02-22-2023, 09:26 PM   #1
04montana5
Established Member

M.O.C. #32326
No water from hose, low pressure from tank

Hi folks I have a 2004 Montana 3575RL. I recently had an issue with the hot water pressure and got some great advice and help here in the forum. I emptied my hot water tank, flushed out tank with a wand. Tons of calsified debris came loose. I put a new anode rod in. Put some vinegar in my holding tank, flushed the whole system. Emptied and flushed the hot water tank again. My pressure was like never before. But today the pressure was a bit low and I went and connected the hose directly to get some pressure to wash dishes and no water is coming through any of the faucets. What could be going on now?

04montana5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 04:54 AM   #2
RMcNeal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25165
My first guess is that some of the calcification has made it's way to the faucets and is blocking the water. It could also be blocked, or partially blocked at the shut off valves under the sink. Check the faucet aerators and valves first.
RMcNeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 04:33 PM   #3
GrahamLock
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #25190
That's what happened in my case as well. All faucet and toilet screens were filled with small calcification material. Cleaned and all is well. In addition, I installed a filter on the water pump (upstream) to catch any more when boon docking.
GrahamLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 10:14 AM   #4
D A Busman
Established Member

M.O.C. #22371
Just had the same issue with my hot water only. Sorry I’m so late chiming in but here is what I found. There is a back flow preventer on the outlet of the hot water tank that comes apart and plugs the line. It can be a problem that comes as a decrease flow to a full stop and then no issue at all. On the 3400RL the access is through the cabinet next to the fireplace under the kitchen counter. You take the top (hot) line off then remove the brass fitting that is on the tank. That is the back flow part. Replace that ($10.00ish) and you should be good. Hope this helps.
D A Busman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 05:45 PM   #5
wed
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8174
Try blowing it out again you probably have some deposits stuck
2020 3931 FB Legacy
wed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3575rl, low pressure, no water from hose