Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Navigation
Click Here to Login

Old 06-09-2008, 02:51 PM   #21
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
PartyCrashers.....

...remind me to slap you next time I see you.

(it's okay folks... she is my little sister, at least when I admit it, which isn't often!..har har har...

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #22
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Don't forget the 760 comes with the traffic alert antenna in the box. As an option for the 750, its $120. The antenna is built into th charge cord.

bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:48 PM   #23
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49

Got a couple of Garmin Nuvi 760 diehards on here..... and I am one of them...*LOL

I was trying to figure out the best GPS for us so I made a feature comparison chart of most of the Garmin GPS models. I think I finally deleted the chart off my computer otherwise I'd post it for others to see.

Margee.
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #24
Steve and Brenda
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6364
I dumped my Streets and Trips on the laptop for a TomTom 720. I like the BlueTooth remote control and hands free phone functions.
Steve and Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:05 PM   #25
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
It’s my understanding that the older models had a truck setting for truck routes. I don’t have that on my TomTom 720 but would welcome it very quickly. I don’t know why they don’t have that feature on the newer ones. This is the only one I’ve had and it has its quarks the same as all of them from what I read. My biggest complaint is that many places and roads aren’t up-dated as much as I would like to see them. For the most part I use it a lot. It has a lot of features I do like such as the ETA, speed indicator; automatic re-route and I guess the best feature of all is the text to speech, which announces the actual names of the road. I also like the blue tooth feature but I’m not using it at the present time.