Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
herewegotogether
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9367
Been awhile

Hi everyone,
It's been awhile since I've been on the MOC, hope everyone is doing good. This last year Laurie finished her Chemo and the last blood test show normal counts. She is slowly gaining her strength back with a lot of pain from the 5 surgeries. We are now back in Kentucky as our son and his wife are expecting their first child and our first grandchild, (it's a girl)by the way. I have been working very long hours but unfortunately uncle Sam takes most of it. I still have a little discomfort from my heart surgery but that's what it is. Do to the medical bills and such we have decided to sell our Montana if you know someone that wants a great unit please send them to the for sale page at the bottom of the forum.
We miss seeing everyone at the fall rally.
Safe travels

Bill and Laurie
herewegotogether is offline   Reply With Quote