Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2020, 04:07 PM   #17
kowbra
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26690
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMont View Post
I tried the trailer sumo springs and found the ride much harsher in the cab. Spouse really did not like the ride at all. I took them off, returned them to get my money back. I do use Sumo Springs Rebel line in my 2015 3/4 ton Ram 2500 Diesel with air suspension and they do improve the ride, vehicle drop, etc.... However, the real answer is to get a 1 ton. That is my next truck upgrade.
Thanks azmont, that is exactly the information I was looking for. This forum has great members!

Yes, we are doing an upgrade on the truck to a 2020 RAM 3500 SRW with the factory auto air suspension. I hear from others that nothing more is needed to keep things level and handle the loads...

Brad
kowbra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sumo springs, suspension upgrade