Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 09-14-2006, 04:11 PM   #21
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Carol
I'm losing my mind - I just wrote a reply and then didn't submit. Must be cause I don't use the forum very much. LOL. I do understand when you are trying to work and things are annoying you. Ed goes up to the bedroom sometimes when he watching something he knows I don't like but we usually agree on most things. He likes horror movies and I do not. We want to get a larger TV for the bedroom. The 13" we have up there is too small and it is getting old. Look for the LCDs to come down a little.
Happy trails....................

Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:27 AM   #22
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Geesh, Sue, spend some more time here, eh?? so you know how to post and edit and all! That is funny, yep, I have done it too!

Life in a Montana, learning new technology (wireless headphones!!!!) to aid in living in less than 400 sq ft! HA HA

CHeers, Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:40 AM   #23
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
Carol, I just had to share that I use to have a very long corded headset plugged into our bedroom TV/VCR combo in our stick house and one of my dogs got caught up in it and pulled the TV right off its stand and broke the TV! Thankfully our little dog was not hurt! We went out and bought a bigger TV (yeah!) and then I looked for a cordless headset - way to scary and dangerous for something being run across a room where someone, four legged or two legged, could trip over it (which I am known to do a lot of it seems without any wires involved-lol). I got a nice cordless set from Radio Shack. I just put them on its stand at night and it has a plug and they recharge. They are kind of big but I got use to them easily - even fall asleep with them on and wake up with a sore ear now and then. LOL I even found I can actually even walk outside with these on to our TT parked in our back yard and listen to my TV from in the house! Not that I need to do that, but thought it was pretty impressive nonetheless.
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:55 AM   #24
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Sandi,

Sounds similar to what Al has in Tana. He too can walk around outside the rig and still listen to the telie. And, the really neat thing is that they have independent volume. I can still use the remote and run the volume up and down, and he can use the volume control on the headphones and put up as loud as he wants. That works our really well for us.

Glad the dog did not get hurt!

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 03:05 AM   #25
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
Yep, I can have the volume on the TV and control the volume on the headset as well. Neat apparatus!
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote